Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp) Empty
PostSubject: Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp)   Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Ned is a character from my ferret rp and this was just something I wanted to share. I found the song Concrete Angel by Martina McBride, and other that the fact that he's a male, unlike the person the song is about, I found it very suiting for him. He was born into a feral ferret pack called the Mafia who terrorize the other local packs, (there are really no such thing as feral ferrets, ferrets can't survive one day without humans) and he was born to the only adult female in the gang named Charlotte, he had one littermate named Boon and his possible fathers included ferrets named Boyo or Al. His brother constantly tortured him and the others encouraged it. When a young kit named Ruby joined, she saw how they treated Ned and she tried to comfort him, but the leader, Al, caught them and he threw Ned against the burrow wall... Ned was dead by the time he hit the ground, he never got to open his eyes for the first time nor see the sun. Now he's in a better place, away from the abuse.

Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp) Img01010
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp)   Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Wow. This sounds like a meerkat thing to me more than a ferret thing. Don't know much about ferrets, so I'm afraid I really can't join.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp)   Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Ferrets are actually kinda like meerkats... in some ways. I have a ferret and that's what really inspired me to rp ferrets, but it wasn't my COMPLETE idea to create the ferret rp, I found it on Chicken Smoothie forums and I joined, then I recommended putting it on it's own site and the person who started the rp agreed that it would be cool. Only in this rp they can talk, well, kinda, they have quotes but it's in 'ferret language.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp)   Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:06 am

Aw that's sad.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp)   Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:52 am

I might join, not sure. Alot of my favorite animals don't have rps... Chickens don't...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp)   Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:19 am

Lol, I know, I actually had two chicks that were a class project in third grade. we got to take some home when it was over. I had a male and a female named Cellia and Regie. Cellia kept bullying Regie and he seemed to have an injured leg so he died. Cellia died not long after for some reason. I remember me and my brother running away from Cellia because she'd keep following us and we'd yell, "RUN!!! IT'S A KILLER CHICKIE!!!" And she'd just peep and follow whoever was closest to her. XD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp)   Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Chickens are so awesome.

All mine were killed by raccoons...

I thought about making a rp, but it'd die for sure. ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp)   Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad Story of Ned the Ferret - Concrete Angel (From my ferret rp)
Page 1 of 1