Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) Empty
PostSubject: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:04 am

Here are the drawings I did earlier, but I added color and darker colors to look like shadows, I will take requests for work like this. Very Happy The process was first, I drew it by hand in my sketchbook, then use the printer to upload it and color it in with GIMP 2, I use the paint tool, soft light, to color in the places where there are shadows based on where I want the light to be, as you can see it is in the upper lefthand corner of both, it gives the image a more 3-D look to it.

BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) 00000011
BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) 00000012
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:15 am

Wow those are epic.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:54 am

Thank You Very Happy , and to anyone who skips the discription, I said I do take requests.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 am

Maybe a Joey one?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:22 am

Makuta. x3

But if I were to ask for that, I'd want you to read his posts on Linklu, which I will find and post for you here so you don't have to search.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:24 am

Pancake, I drew a Casper, Cyandie, and Cyan picture and it was titled "the NOT so Happy Family." I'll upload it as a late birthday present.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 am

Okay so a Joey and a Makuta, you'll need to give me some time because I need to draw it by hand then upload it onto the family laptop and use my thumbdrive to move the pic to my laptop and color it. So Pancake do you want a quote for Makuta?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:29 am

That sounds interesting! 8D

Cyan really isn't that bad compared to Makuta. x3 He's pure evil. XD

And Kusuma, I'll get a quote, but the posts are so you might understand his character better.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:33 am

You know Pancake I did read a little history of the Shadow Deaths, and I kinda have an idea of what Makuta is like...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:39 am

Lol, I'm sure you do, but I'm gonna post them anyway. x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:00 pm

I might take a request. I might thin about it first though.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Ooooh Dash and Bohrok is sooooooooo cool!
Could you make me one? I don't mind which character you draw (I like suprises Wink )
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:21 pm

YAY Dipsy's back! Very Happy Of course, but it will take some time, my mom spilled water all over my laptop and the family one doesn't have GIMP 2.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Oh No! Hope you get it fixed soon.
I'm actually leaving soon; tour starts in like 10 mins and I was so excited and stuff mum said I could use the computer so I would sit still for a while Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)   BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BohrokXDash and Akina Drawings (Color)
Page 1 of 1