Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New meerkats.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New meerkats. Empty
PostSubject: New meerkats.   New meerkats. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Name: Jo.
Personality: Kind and brave. Somewhat fierce.
Relatives in RP: Siblings-Pamela, Eztli. Parents- Harvelle(deceased), Elen (may introduce. She is thought to be dead by Pamela and Eztli.)
Cause of Death: She was killed by a jackal when protecting Eztli and Pamela. The main reason Eztli is twisted now.

Name: Harvelle
Personality: Brave, noble, kind.
Relatives in RP: Pups-Pamela, Eztli, Jo(deceased). Mate-Elen.
Cause of Death- Being wounded by a rival mob after protecting his territory.

Name: Cooper.
Personality: Lonely and snappy. (Not mean enough to be placed in the Moon Devils.)
Relatives in RP: None, but used to be a good friend of Jackie.
Cause of death: Being killed by his family after they banished him for thinking he killed a pup purposely. One of the reasons Jackie and Snowflake left in the first place.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

New meerkats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New meerkats.   New meerkats. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Rex was banished from the Stargazers for the same reason as Cooper was from his family, Akida, Akina, and Mikeyal all died/diasappeared on his watch and the dominant male, General, blamed him and chased him off.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

New meerkats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New meerkats.   New meerkats. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Really? I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

New meerkats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New meerkats.   New meerkats. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Yep, he tried, and hard, but he is only one meerkat, they were all mistakes, when Akida died, it was Rex who had been fighting to protect the pups, but Springer reached and managed to get Akida, and when it came to Akina, all of the other pups had been carried away, and Rex was the closest adult to her, but he didn't know she was there, he thought his other sister Riverdance had her, and for Mikeyal, well, it's up to Goldfish as to how she was separated, but I'm saying it was also on Rex's watch.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

New meerkats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New meerkats.   New meerkats. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:29 pm

I based Cooper of my grandparents dog. I won't say anymore V.V.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New meerkats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New meerkats.   New meerkats. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New meerkats.
Page 1 of 1