Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyan once again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Cyan once again Empty
PostSubject: Cyan once again   Cyan once again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:04 am

This reflects how she felt when Makuta evicted her.

"I stood loyal at your side, trying to impress you in all my fierce ways. You were the best thing I'd ever seen. I learned everything from you. And what do I get for it? You injured my body, you pierced my heart, but your words burn the most. I'll never be the same again."

Comment or die! Twisted Evil

Cyan once again Cyan11
Back to top Go down

Cyan once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyan once again   Cyan once again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:39 am

Woah. That's cool.

(Phew I saved myself. XD)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Cyan once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyan once again   Cyan once again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:54 am

It's good, but it's kinda missing something. Maybe you should put the text on it?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Cyan once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyan once again   Cyan once again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:03 am

How did you make it all pixelated like that?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

Cyan once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyan once again   Cyan once again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:48 pm

I was going to, Dipsy, but I couldn't wait, and wasn't sure what exactly or how to put on it. I like the fonts you use, but I don't know where to find them.

And Kusuma, I erased it with half opacity and set the layers on dissolve mode. It's not hard.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Cyan once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyan once again   Cyan once again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:24 pm

The font I use is called something like Viner Hand vc. It's on word; the text tool on my photoshop is stuffed so I have to take a picture of the screen and then cut out the text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyan once again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyan once again   Cyan once again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyan once again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Art Work-
Jump to: