Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn Empty
PostSubject: Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn   Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:48 am

It seems like ages since I made something on Photoshop, so I made some siggies for some of my new characers:
Cotton Candy;
The pink background kinda reminded me of Fairy Floss <3 The quote is from Walk By.
Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn Cotton10

Fletcher Renn;
Ugh. I spent forever trying to find a good Fletcher Renn quote, but this is the best I could find. My mum got me the next Skulduggery Pleasant book, though, so I might find a better one and change it.
Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn Fletch10

So what do you think? They're not my best, as I kinda did them in a rush. But I still think they turned out okay.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn   Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:18 am

I picked an image for cotton candy... did you want that one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn   Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:00 am

Cuute.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn   Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:05 am

Same! Amazing! Inspired my Cyan art... ;3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn   Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:56 am

I don't mind; I used that one cause I knew it hadn't been tagged. Also, it was quite cute, which was the sorta picture I was looking for. Maybe if you post the other picture, I could then make up my mind.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn   Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:01 am

I think they look cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn   Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:49 pm

That image I had planned to use for a different pup, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn   Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cotton Candy and Fletcher Renn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Art Work-
Jump to: