Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarlette - Subordinate Female

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Scarlette - Subordinate Female Empty
PostSubject: Scarlette - Subordinate Female   Scarlette - Subordinate Female I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:32 pm

"I live to strive... I live to fight. No one will take me down."

Name
Scarlette

Rank
Subordinate Female

Family (If any)
Unnamed parents (Whereabouts & status unknown)
Three unnamed brothers (Whereabouts & status unknown)

Description
Scarlette, due to her years of training, is bulkier than most 'kats, thus giving her a big appearance despite being the same size as any other 'kat
Her coat pattern and markings are a mix between her parents
Her green eyes are shared with her father
She has many scars due to sparing with her brothers and mobmates before
Her voice is deep, so her calls tend to be louder than most

Strengths
Moderate strength
Durability
Loyal
Brave
Obedient

Weaknesses
Proud
Overconfident
Reckless
Intolerable toward weakness
Suppressed

Personality
Scarlette is like a typical warrior. She loves to fight and gets restless if she doesn't fight, and often will spar against other 'kats. She finds certain things as a weakness and therefore refuses to let said weaknesses show with her. Which usually is expressing certain emotions and what not, so she tends to suppress the emotions and thoughts in order to be focused. However, she isn't heartless and has morals she follows. If handled well, Scarlette can be a fierce warrior who will fight to the death if it means protecting her mob.

History
Born as the single female out of four pups, with the other three being males, Scarlette's life was anything but easy. She was picked on constantly by her brothers for being a female, and at first, the young pup just took it in silence. However, the bullying and teasing got more violent, even physical. However, her parents did nothing to stop it. Eventually, Scarlette became fed up and fought back one day. While she couldn't take on all three of her brothers, the fact she fought back did surprise them. And Scarlette, while she lost, found fighting back oddly satisfying. Since then, she began to train herself to get better, so she may be able to fight against her brothers and win.

As Scarlette grew older, she got stronger. Eventually, she managed to fight her brothers again and this time, she won. But of course didn't escape unharmed. Her injuries from the said fight healed into the scars she bears today. More than anything, she began to love the rush of a fight, and becoming the winner. She swore after defeating her brothers, that no one else would ever bring her down. Since then, her brothers left her be, fearing her strength. Eventually, Scarlette was evicted for constantly trying to fight against other mob mates. Scarlette took to wandering and eventually, heard the calls of two females. Dominant females who were starting up mobs? Scarlette followed a female named Lucille, becoming among some of the first members of the newly formed mob... called the Nightingales.

Appearance
Scarlette - Subordinate Female INDMzPs

Btw, if the last bit of her history doesn't work, let me know and I'll change it. XP

Last edited by Night on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette - Subordinate Female   Scarlette - Subordinate Female I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:06 pm

Yeah, her design seems way too bright to me.  I would suggest that it be changed a bit.  ^^'

I love her character a lot, though! :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette - Subordinate Female   Scarlette - Subordinate Female I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:35 pm

Edited her design, now she's a red-brown~ ^^

And thank you. X3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette - Subordinate Female   Scarlette - Subordinate Female I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:40 pm

It still kinda looks a bit bright to me ^^' But ok.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette - Subordinate Female   Scarlette - Subordinate Female I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:41 pm

Updated her look again. XP
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette - Subordinate Female   Scarlette - Subordinate Female I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:21 pm

I actually really like her new design Nini. ^^

Pan, do any of mine need to be changed?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette - Subordinate Female   Scarlette - Subordinate Female I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:41 am

This character will be a wonderful addition to the Nightingales. I would only ask if you would be willing to add a paragraph for her description?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette - Subordinate Female   Scarlette - Subordinate Female I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette - Subordinate Female   Scarlette - Subordinate Female I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:16 pm

Accepted, 1/2
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette - Subordinate Female   Scarlette - Subordinate Female I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:11 am

Accepted 2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette - Subordinate Female   Scarlette - Subordinate Female I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlette - Subordinate Female
Page 1 of 1