Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished)   Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:24 pm

Name: Behrooz

Pronunciation: Beh-rooz

Meaning: Persian for prosperous, success, good day

Description: Behrooz inherits a uniquely colored pelt, the left side being ginger colored and the right side being tan colored. Along with his uniquely colored pelt, he also inherits a rare eye condition called heterocromia. As a result, the iris of his right eye is hazel and the iris of his left eye is blue, though he hasn't experienced any complications with his vision due to this peculiar abnormality so far. In between the stripes along his back are freckle sized maroon colored spots that spread across his back and adorn both of his sides. Three small, yet pronounced spots of the same color adorn his forehead as well. At the midsection of his tail there is a notch, which he received when he approached a juvenile African wild cat and tried to befriend it. Thank Heavens the feline was clumsy, otherwise the overly friendly teenager would have lost more than just a chunk of flesh from his tail. Behrooz is a bit smaller than the average meerkat, inheriting a slim frame, however he's quite agile on his feet, enabling him to pivot with ease and swiftly evade an enemy's assault, though if his assailant manages to pin him down or latch onto him, he'll no doubt be pummeled, as he lacks recoiling impacts when he strikes his opponent.  

Disposition: amiable and extroverted, Behrooz enjoys socializing with other meerkats, regardless of age differences. Whenever a foreigner approaches, he doesn't hesitate to make the first greeting, which has put his physical welfare in jeopardy, (see history Razz). Considering his age, Behrooz is still quite naïve to the world around him, thinking he'll receive a hospitable reception whenever he approaches strange meerkats and animals to try to form a friendship with them. To his dismay, this has resulted in him getting chased off or lashed out at. He just wants to be friends with everyone, but he doesn't yet understand that not everyone is meant to form an alliance with him. Because of his harmonious demeanor, Behrooz condemns violence, not understanding why all the animals can't just coexist without one species attacking another. When one of his mob mates is having a bad day, Behrooz would gladly dedicate himself to cheering them up by providing them with comedic relief through cracking jokes or making hilarious gestures. Always an optimist, Behrooz manages to remain composed during tribulations and endeavors to strengthen the spirits of his mob mates by instilling the belief that the mob will make it through any dire situations no matter what. Behrooz has been observed to inherit maternal traits, often smothering pups with affectionate nuzzles and acting as their shield against predators when the mob travels across open terrain.

History: Conceived by the dominant pair of his biological mob, Behrooz has had a pampered puphood along with his three other littermate brothers. His mother was a stern matriarch who evicted his elder female relatives whenever she became pregnant, reducing the risk of her pups becoming victims of infanticide and maximizing their chances of receiving the adequate nourishment and protection they need to survive. Upon viewing the beautiful landscape of the Kalahari the first time he emerged from the burrow, Behrooz developed a sense of adventure, often having to be retrieved when he would get caught trying to sneak into the vegetation on the periphery of burrow premises to explore. Anything that trespassed onto burrow property, ranging from innocuous ground squirrels to a deadly cape cobra, Behrooz would try to befriend, which resulted in his twin adult brothers, Sayid and Aziz, whom happened to be babysitting that particular day, having a panic attack. Fortunately, Sayid and Aziz came to his defense on time and succeeded in averting a tragedy from transpiring. The day Behrooz and his littermates made their first departure from the burrow to learn about their sublime, yet perilous environment, the authoritative matriarch assigned a single mentor and body guard to them, a policy she enforced with each litter.      

(Will add more later)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished)   Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:29 am

Aw, I like him so far. ^^ I can see Prince pairing up with him from time to time... they would get along well and he roves occasionally.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished)   Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:19 pm

My plan was to have him accompany more experienced rovers whenever he encounters them, so he will certainly enjoy getting know Prince. X3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished)   Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:31 pm

His history isn't finished, that's why I never posted here.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished)   Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Oh, oops. XD

I thought it was, LOL. Anyways... Uh, I'll just delete the post then. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished)   Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behrooz~The Inexperienced Bachelor (Not Finished)
Page 1 of 1