Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Butters - Subordinate Male

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Butters - Subordinate Male Empty
PostSubject: Butters - Subordinate Male   Butters - Subordinate Male I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:34 am

"Hai there, I'm Butters, nice to meetcha!"

Name
Butters

Rank
Subordinate Male

Family (If any)
Father: Unknown rover (Whereabouts & status unknown)
Mother: Unknown subordinate female (Whereabouts & status unknown)
Brother: Whiskers (Puzzles Mob)
Brother: Skippers (Whereabouts & status unknown)

Description
Butters is smaller than the average 'kat, reaching the shoulder of a normal sized 'kat
His light gold-blonde coat is a recessive gene he inherited from his mother's side
He utters certain phases depending on his mood. Usually, when happy, he'll say something like, "Neato!" But his more famous phase is, "Oh scorpions!" When he's mad, scared or disappointed.
Butters's colored paws are from his mother's side of the family
His general coat pattern and spot on his forehead is shared with his father
Butters has a scar on one leg from when he was separated from his family but its on the underside of his leg so its easily missed

Strengths
Devotion
Loyalty
Speed
Alertness
Fondness of pups (Enabling him to be an ideal babysitter)

Weaknesses
Naivety
Weak physical strength
Fear will some times control his actions
Easily becomes guilty/remorseful so he won't forgive himself easily

Personality
Butters is a very kind, compassionate and considerate 'kat, always putting others before himself. He can also be timid and hesitate at times, depending on the situation. But overall, Butters is highly devoted to those he's close with and will do just about anything to make them happy. He can be a bit naive at times, usually believing most things others wouldn't believe. He's submissive and knows his place so he'd never try to take the DM spot. If one needs a shoulder to cry on, Butters is the 'kat to go to for that. He also has an extreme soft spot for pups, which makes him a fantastic babysitter. When scared/startled, annoyed, angered or sad, he'll utter certain phases to express the said emotions.

History
Butters was born to a subordinate female whom was impregnated by a rover. He had two littermates, Whiskers and Skippers. Out of the three, Butters showed to be the most compassionate out of the three, thus making him known for it. The three brothers lived a pretty normal life, with the exception of Whiskers, who was born skinnier than most 'kats, possibly due to a birth defect. This made Butters become worried for his brother and tended to spend a lot of his time with Whiskers, and as a result, the two formed a close relationship and were rarely seen apart. Skippers kept to himself and rarely spent time with his other littermates.

However, disaster struck when a rival mob attacked. Butters was separated from his family during the confusion and was chased away by rival males, therefore never knowing if his family survived the attack or not. From there, Butters tried his paw at roving. While he did manage to be successful once, he was caught and chased away. This led him to be overcome with guilt as he couldn't be there for his pups. He tried many times to join the said mob to be there for his unborn pups but he was denied every time and it got to the point where he was chased away by the males and even beaten to ensure he would stop coming back. Defeated and sorrowful, Butters left and never went back. Deciding to quit roving all together, Butters now focuses on finding a new home, and get a new start.

Appearance
Butters - Subordinate Male QK8Dkl4

Last edited by Night on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Butters - Subordinate Male   Butters - Subordinate Male I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Awww, he sounds so cute :3 Larka might actually not be too scared of this one xD

I actually had a similar history in mind for her, but you beat me to it :p I'll have to come up with something else... Hmmm (:<
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Butters - Subordinate Male   Butters - Subordinate Male I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Taakah wrote:
Awww, he sounds so cute :3 Larka might actually not be too scared of this one xD

I actually had a similar history in mind for her, but you beat me to it :p I'll have to come up with something else... Hmmm (:<

Butters is too sweet to be mean. c:

Sorry about that, haha. XD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Butters - Subordinate Male   Butters - Subordinate Male I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:00 am

If you'll just add a paragraph for his description, I'd be happy to help accept this character!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Butters - Subordinate Male   Butters - Subordinate Male I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Butters - Subordinate Male   Butters - Subordinate Male I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:27 pm

Accepted, 1/2
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Butters - Subordinate Male   Butters - Subordinate Male I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:08 am

Accepted 2/2 Neato Smile he's so cute glad to accept his bio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butters - Subordinate Male   Butters - Subordinate Male I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butters - Subordinate Male
Page 1 of 1