Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xylaeth | Loner

Go down 
+2
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth | Loner   Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 11:55 pm

Yea some of their offspring could be supersized beast, if they get daughters then it's like that some of them might become supersized too.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth | Loner   Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:05 am

I really do support more normal characters.  It really makes a rp more fun.  We should limit larger characters to one per person.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth | Loner   Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:35 am

I hope you just mean characters who are 16 - 18 inches because i see no harm in being a few inches larger than usual but not massive but that depends what the usual size of a meerkat around here is, i suggested that 10 - 14 inches should be the usual size.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth | Loner   Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:59 am

Moonbacon wrote:
Well i don't there should be a limit on big kats' because Xylaeth and Jaestar are currently the biggest kats' around at the moment.

If more and more 18 inches sized meerkats popping up then i think a limit should be added but for now everything seems fine

What I meant was I thought there should be a site limit on the amount of extra large characters so this very thing wouldn't happen. For instance, anyone can make as many normal or smaller characters as they want, but even if every single person had one extra large character, that'd be a lot!

-

Pancake wrote:
I really do support more normal characters. It really makes a rp more fun. We should limit larger characters to one per person.

As do I, but like I said even still that'd allow a rather large amount of supersized characters to be made... Which is why I was trying to come up with something relating to there being a site limit.. But then again I don't want people to feel limited here. Again, I'm not sure how it'd all work out.

-

Moonbacon wrote:
I hope you just mean characters who are 16 - 18 inches because i see no harm in being a few inches larger than usual but not massive but that depends what the usual size of a meerkat around here is, i suggested that 10 - 14 inches should be the usual size.

The limit I suggested above could limit people to making their characters 14 - 17 inches tops, and if a spot for a super sized 'kat opened, then they could claim it and make their character however large or something like that. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth | Loner   Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:01 pm

I agree with the rule, 18" sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth | Loner   Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 5:40 pm

I really feel that it's better to say your character has more strength, instead of giving them more mass.  That's completely reasonable, and really, there's no real need to decide height and weight for every character.  Simply stating that they're thinner, stockier, larger, or smaller is enough.

I think I'll drop out of this conversation now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth | Loner   Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Nah, we don't have to use a metric system to gage each character's size. I'd say about the size of a house cat would be too large for a meerkat, though. However when one plays a large character, they should keep in mind that, when engaged in battle, speed should no doubt be a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth | Loner   Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:35 am

Accepted, 1/2
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth | Loner   Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:12 pm

Accepted 2/2
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth | Loner   Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:30 am

Updated his personality.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth | Loner   Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Accepted 3/3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xylaeth | Loner   Xylaeth | Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xylaeth | Loner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2