Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Well, I adopted 1 (Had to, the design was just so awesome! X3), and my niece adopted 2 and 5, so 3, 4, and 6 are still up for grabs. X3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:03 pm

I've adopted six for Rose Heart. I've decided to adopt and play her in the Tiny Kats. =3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:08 pm

3 and 4 are still up. I'm making more so if you want to wait until the next batch to adopt any, it's fine. ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:35 pm

I don't want to seem like I'm being greedy, but could I also adopt number 3? I'm wanting to bring in another 'kat, a female, I'm naming her Hyacinth and I'm having trouble designing her. But number 3 looks like a lovely design for her. X3 She's gonna be Jade's mate (the female he managed to mate with when he went on his roving trip) and of course, the mother of their upcoming litter. Me and LM worked out on when they mated (Jan 5th) and that the litter will be due on March 16th.

LM also mentioned MG is gonna loose her litter (:c) so Hyacinth being pregnant might be accepted and that she'll even allow Antebellum to carry a litter too. Guess her and Nemo get to have a litter after all~ Once they grow brave enough to admit their feelings toward each other, of course. XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:38 pm

No, it's fine. I was eventually gonna use the design for Spike's sister Frigid, but you can have the design. Or, if she doesn't come from a certain heritage (or if she does, it doesn't matter if you'd be okay with it) Hyacinth and Frigid could be twin sisters... I could change Frigid's eye color or make her coat slightly different, doesn't matter. And they could also be Spike's sister... Just an idea. ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:43 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
No, it's fine. I was eventually gonna use the design for Spike's sister Frigid, but you can have the design. Or, if she doesn't come from a certain heritage (or if she does, it doesn't matter if you'd be okay with it) Hyacinth and Frigid could be twin sisters... I could change Frigid's eye color or make her coat slightly different, doesn't matter. And they could also be Spike's sister... Just an idea. ^^
Hm, I was intending to have Hyacinth hail from one of my story mobs, the Skyrim Mob. Frigid could be from there too if you like (Heck, the mob's personality and such are based on a race from the game (Which is called Skyrim, I'm such a dork) who are used to the cold, so her name would be perfect in that mob!), I'll give her a code and everything if you want that (She doesn't have to be in the mob itself, mind you. Just have their code). Whatever works, really. ^^
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Well Frigid and Spike were supposed to be sisters... (Spike, my Shadow Death character)

But I've actually been looking for a heritage for Spike and Frigid... Skyrims could work. And yes, I know of Skyrim... Never actually played it...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:00 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
Well Frigid and Spike were supposed to be sisters... (Spike, my Shadow Death character)

But I've actually been looking for a heritage for Spike and Frigid... Skyrims could work. And yes, I know of Skyrim... Never actually played it...
We'll have to see how Pan feels about it. She said the fact this site now has story mobs bothers her, but I hope she doesn't mind agreeing, not like we have to roleplay it out. XP Wow, if Makuta is the father, then wow, Hyacinth would probably (And unknowingly) carry SD genetics in her despite not showing it, or she probably didn't inherit it. XD

Yeah, its a pretty fun game, I'm hooked. XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:33 pm

No, Spike is Makuta's mate... Well, was, and then when I vanished for two years she lost her spot as DF. She's not his daughter. :p
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:41 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
No, Spike is Makuta's mate... Well, was, and then when I vanished for two years she lost her spot as DF. She's not his daughter. :p
Oooooo. Okay. XD Geez, Makuta has mated with so many females, I honestly don't know who's an outsider and who's related to him somehow. Pan has to have patience of steel to keep track of all that. XD Wait... Spike might already have a SD code then... Well, she can still be from the Skyrim mob if you like and she came to the SD or something, whatever works. X3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Doesn't matter to me. We can give her a Skyrim code but say she was unidentified in Linklu range and given an SD code...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Okie dokie~ So if Frigid and Hyacinth are sisters... Hm, k, I'll work on a SM code for her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Oh wait, Night, we don't have to go through with it. I got designs confused. Frigid's design is the silvery one with the silvery blue gray stripes. I think that one's actually number 3.

We can still have Frigid and Spike hail from Skyrim if you like, but it doesn't have to happen anymore. x.x My bad.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:02 am

Oh? The design I wanted was after the one Eclipse adopted and decided it was gonna be Nemo's design, I thought the one after that was 3, and the one you mentioned looked to be 4. XD

Its fine with me either way. I'll add them to the list but say they're in the SDs. Or is that only Spike who's in the SDs? XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:50 am

Currently only Spike, Frigid won't be a RP character until I figure out what mob she belongs in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)   Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Meerkat Designs (Boredom strikes)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2