Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a question! Please Answer!

Go down 
3 posters

Should I make a Mask of Light comic?
Yes! Definately! =D
I have a question! Please Answer! I_vote_lcap100%I have a question! Please Answer! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No way. T_T
I have a question! Please Answer! I_vote_lcap0%I have a question! Please Answer! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'll think about it and pm you later.
I have a question! Please Answer! I_vote_lcap0%I have a question! Please Answer! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

I have a question! Please Answer! Empty
PostSubject: I have a question! Please Answer!   I have a question! Please Answer! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:55 am

Ok, so my Bionicle obsession is back. This is my favorite thing in the world, so it's very overwhelming. XP I've been thinking about how to get it out... I got the idea to turn the first movie's plot into a comic that I make... For several reasons. So, what do you guys think? Would you be interested?

Please comment o3o
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: I have a question! Please Answer!   I have a question! Please Answer! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Although I didn't grow up watching Bionicle, I'd be eager to read through your comic Smile You should make it :3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: I have a question! Please Answer!   I have a question! Please Answer! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:35 pm

I remember watching that when I was little.
I think you should do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question! Please Answer!   I have a question! Please Answer! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question! Please Answer!
Page 1 of 1