Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request: Siggie

Go down 
+4
Pancake
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Request: Siggie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:31 am

No worries Dipsy, Thank you once again for making an updated one. You didn't have to though. I hope Tinypic works better for you soon.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:29 am

Honestly Maybelline, it was no hassle to fix that one photo. It's just that Tinypic has it's days where it just won't work for me v.v

Anyway, I got it working today!
https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/de8v3n.jpg
Request: Siggie - Page 2 De8v3n
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:45 am

That's why I stick with Photobucket. It barely gives me any trouble when I upload pictures.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 am

Hmmm. Maybe I'll try that. Do you need to sign up for Photobucket?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:08 am

Yes you have to register but it's a good site for uploading pictures too.

Thank you Dipsy, the new picture is so cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 am

Glad you like it Very Happy
If it's free, I might register just to upload pictures for this site.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:48 am

Yeah, Photobucket is completely free. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:46 am

Sorry for the delay, Yoshkat Very Happy

https://2img.net/h/i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb383/DipsyTailBonder/DWCharactersYoshkat.jpgRequest: Siggie - Page 2 DWCharactersYoshkat

I've got photobucket, but the only thing I don't like is that I can't resize things so that they fit a message board :/ I'm not entirely sure how to do that.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 am

Squeee! I absolutely love it Dipsy! ^.^ It looks amazing. Thank you so much Very Happy How do I put it in my signature? I've always been technology challenged when it came to doing stuff like that XD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:01 am

You copy the link that Dipsy has posted above into your signature box, then highlight it and press the button above the box that looks like a polaroid photograph (image).
This will put a "square bracket img" at the beginning of the link and a "square bracket slash img" at the end. Or you can just type it yourself before and after the link Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:53 am

I just tried that but just the link appeared and not the pictures of my characters. I think I did it wrong DX
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:02 am

Its awesome Dispy. ^^ Photobucket can be pretty handy, you can also resize pictures as well if you want too. Smile Just hit "Edit" when you put your mouse on an image you want to resize and you'll find one that allows you to resize. Or I could do it for you, I'm used to Photobucket and know it like the back of my hand. ^^

And Yoshkat, just hit Image that's near the "Post title" thing. Like LM said, it looks like a small photo. What you might of hit was the photo with a disc on it. Hit the one next to it. xP And then put the image URL in the black bar that shows up and then hit "OK" and there you go. Smile

Last edited by Night on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:06 am

Yaaaay! It worked but it stretches the page. Darn it! Lol. How can I resize it?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:08 am

Either Dispy can resize it herself, or if she gives me permission, I'll take the image, upload it on my Photobucket account and resize it for her. Its not so hard. ^^; It comes in handy when you want to shrink a big image.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:14 am

Okay.

I figured out how to make it stretch the page less. I had copied both the image and the link into the signature by accident, lol. Yeah, it sounds pretty easy. I've heard you can do that on Photobucket. I don't have an account there but I might decide to register at some point :3 It sounds like a fun site.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:16 am

Haha, its fine. Photobucket is what I use to show my images on here. Well, some times Photobucket. Other times I get my images from DA. ^^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:23 am

Cool ^.^ Do we do the same thing when making our own personal character picture galleries? I've been wanting to create mine but I dunno how to ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:26 am

Yeah, the same thing applies there. I've been meaning to redo my gallery pics, but I'll be drawing them.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:28 am

Yup, yup. What Pancake said. =3 And cool, can't wait to see that Pancake. ^^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:32 am

Okay :3 I'll give it try now ^.^ I'm eager to see your character pics drawn as well Pancake Smile
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:53 am

I love that the picture of Black Widow has little canine teeth on show. It's cute and suits her name X3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:54 am

I agree, it does. x3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:55 am

Wasn't that the picture the Dipsy chose for Black Widow when we had the forum gallery up? But yeah, agreed X3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Oooh! I remember that picture of Black Widow >D I love how her fangs are revealed, like the spider her named is refered from X3 Yep, it was in the picture gallery forum. I recall seeing it in the Midnight members pictures topic.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:51 am

Glad you like it Yoshkat ^.^

Thanks for the tips, Night. I'll check it out now. I know when posting in on the forum, you can click on the boxes and make the image smaller, but often, I find I make the image squished. >.<

And yes, I picked that picture cause I remembered using it for Black Widow ^.^ I've tried doing that with all the siggies I've been making, but I don't remember most of the pictures >.<
Working on Night's next Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request: Siggie   Request: Siggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request: Siggie
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next