Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantoms/Blizzards AMV?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Phantoms/Blizzards AMV? Empty
PostSubject: Phantoms/Blizzards AMV?   Phantoms/Blizzards AMV? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Ok, I'm going to eventually do an AMV for Cyan. But, there are some Blizzards and Phantoms, possibly Reapers I may want to include. Why? Because they're part of Cyan's history now xD But I can't without permission... Hence the topic. I may also have to do a design for them to animate with unless you provide one...

My other characters I'll probably include:
Makuta (obviously...)
Possibly other Shadow Deaths, but briefly

Characters belonging to other people I'll use if given permission:
Enigma (Dipsy)
Snowstorm (Dipsy)
Casper (Stormy)
Isis (Night)
Cyanide (YoshKat)
Stormy (Stormy)
Ezio (Meerkats)
Federico (Meerkats)
Petruccio (Meerkats)
Tokala (Meerkats)

Might use, I'm not sure if the plot mentioned for them is still in effect... If so I'll add a future character that I'll end up using for it...:
Navy Blue (Stormy)
Sauda (Stormy)
Zim (me)

I could use someone else if you ask. :3 But give an idea of what I should animate them doing if you request a character to be included, please. I may add more as I get ideas, k? This isn't a Phantoms AMV, I don't have a song idea for that one. I may do one later on.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms/Blizzards AMV?   Phantoms/Blizzards AMV? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:06 pm

I gives you permission to use Cyanide :3 Hmmm what to have her doing in the video....maybe pestering someone since that's what she tends to do X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms/Blizzards AMV?   Phantoms/Blizzards AMV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:49 am

You have permission to use all my characters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms/Blizzards AMV?   Phantoms/Blizzards AMV? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 pm

You can do anything you like with my characters. Do you want me to post their new designs so it's easier?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms/Blizzards AMV?   Phantoms/Blizzards AMV? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms/Blizzards AMV?   Phantoms/Blizzards AMV? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:04 pm

You have permission to use my characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantoms/Blizzards AMV?   Phantoms/Blizzards AMV? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantoms/Blizzards AMV?
Page 1 of 1