Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All my Meerkat OCs!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

All my Meerkat OCs! Empty
PostSubject: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:28 pm

All my Meerkat OCs! Meerkat_OCs

Ever wondered what my meerkats looked like? Well, NOW you know! =D A lot of the designs were made on the spot and may get changed. But yes, these are every single meerkat I made up. I used Pancake's base from her DA page to color the meerkats in. Asuka's design is the only one I had to completely guess on, since I know Black Widow is black... right? xD

Suteki's design was also another guess. Since I did do a sheet of Linda once for Meyerm, I deiced to have Suteki take on after her mother, but only a little lighter. Again, most of these designs may change once I get a better idea for them... But for now, this is what I got.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Nice! I like their coat colors, especially Asuka's Very Happy

Yup, Black Widow is a black furred meerkat. I originally had her have dark gold mixed in but I imagine her being mostly black. In the near future, she'll recieve a scar on her stomach resembling an hourglass, like the black widow spider:3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Thanks. x3

And cool, she'd be the first Black Widow Meerkat. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Yup XJ
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Lol, Cyan has blue eyes too xD

Your designs are so simple compared to mine. I love them though. x3

Nice. :3 Thanks for using my base. ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Pancake wrote:
Lol, Cyan has blue eyes too xD

Your designs are so simple compared to mine. I love them though. x3

Nice. :3 Thanks for using my base. ^^

Does she? Cool. x3

Well, I used real meerkats as a ref^^

And you're welcomed. x3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:09 pm

All my Meerkat OCs! Meerkats

Two more new characters whom I'll be introducing soon!

Tora (Japanese for "Tiger") is a meerkat with unusual stripes that look similar to the tiger. He's very mischievous. He'll either be a rover or end up in the Reapers.

Phantom is my former Blizzards meerkat, but I plan to move him to the Willows, in the next Rp day. He has a horrible face disfigurement from when he was assaulted as a newborn pup by another meerkat (A pregnant one). The half of his face which had been horribly maimed never healed properly and healed as a horrible scar and thus giving him an ugly appearance. The eye with the scar is also blinded, which limits his sight. However, he's a compassionate meerkat and only seeks acceptance as normal meerkat, not a freak of nature.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:13 pm

I have a similar character... Based of a movie that was partly inspired by Phantom of the Opera... Originally I had him a pup and planned to develop him but I'm going to kill off the pup and introduce an adult Rigoletto here... But very similar... But he has an attitude...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Interesting. C:
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Rigoletto isn't as well known, but it is said to be similar to Beauty and the Beast and Phantom of the Opera...

I'm not sure where to put Rigoletto... But I'll get his design up... I might name him Ribaldi instead. Those are the character's two main names.

I love Phantom's design though <3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:26 pm

I see. Interesting. x3

And thanks. x3 Took me a bit to get his face disfigurement to look somewhat decent.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:18 pm

The scar I came up with for the meerkat I've had for awhile, btw... I hope you don't think I'm copying...

I also read his bio and I like him as a character too <3 x3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Why would I think that? O_o Its not like I own the facial disfigurement right or anything. xD

Thanks. x3 He'll be an interesting character to develop.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Meh, idk xD I meant the way it looks is a little similar.

I look forward to seeing him in action. :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Its fine. xP Unless your character looked completely similar to mine, then yeah, I might get a bit mad. But he doesn't look anything like Phantom, so, its a-okay with me. x3

Indeed, same here. x3 I wonder how the Willows will react to him.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:38 pm

All my Meerkat OCs! Granas

Another new meerkat I plan to introduce at one point. This is Granas, an elderly female who has experienced all kinds of things in her life time. Like any elder, she has wisdom and loves to tell stories and legends/myths she has picked up on her travels. She loves pups with a passion and she always stays behind to watch them. Never being able to produce offspring herself (She has a condition where her eggs could never become fertilized, I forget what that is called.), she's become more of a midwife and helps females when they give birth. She now seeks a mob to live in permanently and be able to live in peace for the rest of her days.

I don't know which mob to place her in yet, maybe she'll be more of a lone female who stays with mobs for a brief time and moves on to another mob. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Cool! She's alot like Sage, experienced, wise, adores pups and has many tales to tell. Imagine if they ever met, they'd have so much in commonX3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Awesome :3

I have an elder too, but she's on Linklu, and she's actually kinda mean xD Makuta's mom. But she's not evil.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:24 pm

Granas almost sounds like a good fit for my very first character on any site ever, who's now elderly himself. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Yoshkat: Hehe, maybe some day. x3 Perhaps they could share stories or somethin'. x3 Granas LOVES to tell stories. Smile

Pancake: At least she's not like her son. xP

Meyerm: Really? Interesting. Is he also a meerkat or something else?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Lol, yes. xD Pinprick used to be a mean dominant, worse than Cyan, but never evil... She's nicer now but she still is a little fierce... Unfortunately, like JaXX and mata nui, she's a target.

Hehe... Tuhi was my first. :3
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:04 pm

@Night- He's a meerkat. I'll give you a brief (not) description. He's 7 years old and the ex-dominant of 3 mobs, with greying fur, multiple scars, a perminently injured hind leg, and a missing left eye. He still holds his original mate that died years ago dear to him, even though he's had at least 1 formal other mate since then. His original mate (She was named Trillian) told him he should live the rest of his life to the fullest and move on just before she finally succumbed to whatever killed her (The mate was real, but never died in-game, so that's undeveloped.) He took her advice and continued to have several litters and even a new mate in a new mob. He's still searching for the only surviving offspring of his only litter with Trillian (The offspring would be 3 by now and is named Heather.) He's never been a subordinate in his life and was born to a lone female with two older brothers and an uncle. He's nolonger interested in mating, but is still willing to pick up a relationship in his search for his first love's only surviving child. Does that fit it?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Interesting, very interesting... I'm still developing a back story for Granas, though, she's never been a dominate herself, but rovers always tried to impregnate her, but none would succeed given her condition where her eggs would not fertilize. That's what led her to become a midwife (Or whatever it'd be called with meerkats. xD) and help females whenever they gave birth and helped raise pups to fill the void of not ever being able to reproduce. And... that's about all I got. ^^;

Loved your story on that meerkat though Meyerm, he sounds very interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:46 pm

That's only scraping the surface, trust me. An entire biography on his very long life experiences will literally take an entire page! I plan for him to have an out of game encounter with one of my characters here in wild territory so I'll wait until after that to introduce him, if I do.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 pm

There's MORE? O_O Man, he sounds like a very well developed character! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All my Meerkat OCs!   All my Meerkat OCs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All my Meerkat OCs!
Page 1 of 1