Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Artwork

Go down 
+3
Night
YoshKatgirl
Pancake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

My Artwork - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:16 am

Well, she's only 7 years old here. XD It'll make more sense to you when I start her backstory, Shadow's Origin. ^^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:58 am

Ah ^^ Okay. Can't wait to read that :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:00 am

I think I'm gonna start it really soon, once I get a few bios up...

Should it be written or drawn?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:04 am

Okay :3

Either way would be fine. It's up to you on what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:29 pm

This is my design for my PMD meerkat, Jubilee, just to put that out there. X3 <333

My Artwork - Page 10 Jubilee____future_comic_hero_by_pancakeshiners-d4gok43

So... This is my PMD ending tribute. All of my teams, the hero and partner of which, have a story that is, or at least similar, to the ones in the games... This took me 6 hours in Flash, I'm certainly proud of it. Lol.

The one at the top is Molly... Her spirit in particular... She's thinking about her three main team members: Isaac the Pikachu, Juliet the Jigglypuff, and Mikey the Squirtle. It's a bit different than the other three, but deal with it. XD

The one on the left is Sarah and Sasha. I didn't draw a background for it to fit the other two... As for what's going on, you'll find out later... Someday. XP But if you really want to know what the note is for, I can note you about it.

The one on the left are not really well known... I'm hoping that there's a third PMD game (there has to be, if not I'll have to throw these characters away unfortunately...). In that case, Pancake (the Skitty, based off my Fursona) will be the hero, and Maxy (the Zorua, previously a Cyndaquil/Eevee) will be the partner. By the way, I've decided not to evolve Pancake... I'll evolve Cole and Isabelle instead. C:

The last one... Is Jubilee and her partner Casey... (may change his name). I know what's going on but I'm not going to spoil it. Besides, I only have a general idea unfortunately...

These characters and the artwork belong to me
Pokemon belongs to Nintendo

My Artwork - Page 10 Dd7f07fe31cc87dd8b848288ad55a008-d4goy2w

Last edited by Pancake on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Jubilee's cute ^^ Her design is pretty and I adore her scarf ^_^

The tribute looks awesome. You did a great job on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:27 am

Your tribute is amazing Pancake. Really well done with Flash there you should be proud.
Jubilee is really sweet too I also love her blue scarf it really suits her pale colour scheme.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:46 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
Your tribute is amazing Pancake. Really well done with Flash there you should be proud.
Jubilee is really sweet too I also love her blue scarf it really suits her pale colour scheme.

I'm glad you like it LM! I worked a long time on it, and I quite like it myself. X3

Glad you like her. :3

Anyways...

Pancake and Maxy~

My Artwork - Page 10 Pancake_and_maxy_by_pancakeshiners-d4gswyx
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:55 pm

They look cute, especially in their pieces of clothing ^^
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:56 am

Aww they are adorable, they compliment each other really well being a similar size. They look like they could be a fun Mystery Dungeon Team and from the picture look like they both enjoy being the leader pointing in different directions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:33 pm

*cough* K, I have some artwork I should have posted here awhile ago. ._.

PancakeofSunnySand wrote:
Here's my new ID for dA. Bleh.

My Artwork - Page 10 New_id__pancake_the_skitty_by_pancakeshiners-d4gtcqb

So this is the banner I did for my roleplay site... The actual one is smaller of course. ^^' I may add text later...

What do you guys think?

I also redesigned Jackal here... As well as drew a character I'll be using on my site. Two tailed Eevee X3

These characters belong to me
Pokemon belongs to Nintendo

My Artwork - Page 10 New_banner__by_pancakeshiners-d4hiwut

My Artwork - Page 10 Hunter_sohnii__s_bio_by_pancakeshiners-d4hw6gz

I'm in a Bionicle mood, so I'm gonna start working on these. ^^

*hugs Sohnii* I feel bad for him >:

Name: Sohnii
Phase/Species: Hunter/Rahkshi
Mentor: Is being renamed, I think
Element: Poison (although it has acidic qualities to it as well)
Village: TBA

History: Sohnii is one of the Rahkshi walkers who was corrupted by Makuta Teridax. His personality was altered, he used to be a very kind, friendly, and cheerful character. Not anymore, obviously. He was later converted into a Hunter to fill the void created by Teridax, but he is a bit young to be so. Even though his skill pretty much makes up for it, he's not as strong as an older Rahkshi is.

Personality: Sohnii is a bit of an odd character. He's rather cold-hearted, to the point of offending others. He's very bitter and harsh, and comes across as a bully. He's not though, and cares for others' safety alot. He does have an attitude problem that he's aware of, but due to being slightly corrupted, he has little control over it. He does have a sweet side but rarely shows it. Sohnii is a logical thinker and very serious, as well as mostly solitary. He can be very vicious when ticked off, but he's mostly calm, even in the worst of situations for the most part. Sohnii is very responsible, skilled, cunning, and smart. Sohnii doesn't tell anyone, but he is perfectly aware of his personality change, and hates it, and hates it even more when he remembers he can do nothing about it. He has feelings for Xalo, strong ones, but doesn't know what to think about them, nor how to express them. Strong emotions, other than hate, he has a hard time putting a logical explanation on, so he doesn't understand them.

Relations:
No parents, like all Rahkshi
Love interest and closest friend is is Xalo, Hunter of Anger
Former love interest and best friend is Kaina, now his fierce rival
Former love interest is Garil, she's a friend but nothing more, to Sohnii at least...

NOTE: I started with my Bionicle characters in 2003. That's nearly 10 years ago now. Back then, Bionicle was not nearly as detailed as it is now, and my story won't match the majority of it because I started when it was still fairly new, and I didn't know everything about it. I came up with my own ideas where there were not details, particularly in the area of Rahkshi and the storyline. I'm not going to learn about everything so that I can change my story to make it fit. I may as well drop my characters and my fanfiction, which I am not willing to do. Any hateful comments regarding me not being original will be blocked, and I will block your account. It will not be tolerated. Thank you, ~Pancake

Art and Sohnii belong to me
Rahkshi (c) Lego

I have two more, which I'll post after I get replies.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:59 pm

They all look so epic 8D
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Here we go.

My Artwork - Page 10 Me_on_sohnii__s_head_by_pancakeshiners-d4hzbo5

I've decided to place Bionicle-related artwork in a different thread... As far as information and bios go. So Kaina and the Alphabet will go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Hee hee ^^ So adorable. Though Sohnii doesn't think so XD He certainly isn't amused X3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:03 pm

I'm addicted to drawing in Flash now X3

Yay, I finally got this done! Before you flame me, read this!

Ok, so you know how alot of Warrior fanart is done in anime style? Well, I decided to do that with meerkats. 8D I might also be changing character designs to make them easier to animate...

Whatcha think? ^^

Oh, and this is Tuhi of course XD (It was going to be Makuta)

Art belongs to me X3

My Artwork - Page 10 New_meerkat_style_8d_by_pancakeshiners-d4imv33
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:09 pm

He's absolutely adorable ^_^ I especially like the eye style in this ^^
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:56 pm

I don't like this one as much as Tuhi's but I tried. ^^'

My Artwork - Page 10 Pancake__new_style_by_pancakeshiners-d4inope
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Ooooh, pretty ^^
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:31 pm

I love the new style, Pancake. It looks awsome! And I love the Pancake one.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Please read the description!

My Artwork - Page 10 Matoran_sarah_by_pancakeshiners-d4jtgdd
I mentioned this in a journal, but no one seemed to care, so I went ahead with the idea.

This is Matoran Sarah, what she originally was. Jayden is the only one that knows this, not sure if he's seen her in this form though... She has a history with Makuta Teridax, was a member of Ga-Koro, and unlike most Ga-Matoran, can control the element of Water. She was thought to have been destined to become a Toa for this reason, but due to being severely traumatized after her encounter with the Master of Shadows, she became distant, shy, extremelly timid, disturbed, and refused to talk at all. It was later revealed that her destiny was something else entirely, and would take place in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon world. She was transformed into a human child, and left with Jayden. They became close, having known eachother since childhood. Sarah, not willing to share her real name, was named by Jayden.

There are only five things that remain from her former form. First off, Sarah has the ability to create and control water at will. The marking on her forehead glows when she does this. Second, Sarah can see in the dark. This power derives from the mask she wore as a Matoran. (She was a Matoran with Toa-like abilities, so unlike most Matoran she could use her mask power...) Second, Sarah often has dreams, even as a Piplup, of her life on Mata Nui. Both happy ones of her former home and friends, and frighting ones of her encounter with Makuta Teridax and the way he had altered their lives for the worst. She's not sure what it is. Third, Sarah has a pendent that glows, and is shaped like a heart. It holds her soul in place. It is equal to a Heartlight in Bionicles... As long as she is alive, it glows brightly. If it is removed, she dies. Fifth, being a formerly semi-organic being, Sarah has a longer lifespan than most. Only if she's killed will she die.

Ta-Da! This came out horrible, but tell me what you think please!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:23 pm

She's cute ^_^ She sounds like such a likeable individual. It's sad she was truamatized by Makuta :{ That evil fiend! D< Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Artwork   My Artwork - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Artwork
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10