Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My idea PLEASE READ!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My idea PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: My idea PLEASE READ!   My idea PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:17 am

Alright I love the dragon cave site. raising and hatching dragons. I tried joing many rps in the DC forum but as I said before, people there are ***holes and they ignore you. So I can't. What I wanted to do was make Mandy's old site(the one that got hacked into) and turn it into a DC roleplay, you can hatch from an egg and rp a dc dragon. Or join as an adult. I'll need help though, I can create boards and topics but I'll need help with background color.

I REALLY want this goal of mine to come true so I really hope some of you are willing to join and rp dragons. And they don't have to be from your scroll.

Please give me feedback from this idea, I already have a friend willing to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My idea PLEASE READ!   My idea PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:20 am

Oh yea I almost forgot, one plot in the site(instead of making groups in some of the boards, I can make plots and you follow the plot) can be where you hatch as a hatchling and humans try to steal you and you must avoid them. Some users can play as a human, have multiple charries like a human and a dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My idea PLEASE READ!   My idea PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Ok Meyerm, sounds interestin'. Never rped dragons before but I can give it a shot! I'll join your site. ;]
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: My idea PLEASE READ!   My idea PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:38 pm

That's Megan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My idea PLEASE READ!   My idea PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Here's the site:http://flower.proboards.com

You'll find the list of all the different types of dragons on the Create Bios section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My idea PLEASE READ!   My idea PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:03 am

Oh whoops, Meagan, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: My idea PLEASE READ!   My idea PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:06 pm

I like the idea, but I probably won't join as I am struggling to find enough time to come on here. I don't want to join and then have to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My idea PLEASE READ!   My idea PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My idea PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 1