Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) Empty
PostSubject: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Im very proud of myself Razz Heres the link: http://meerkatrpg.canadian-forum.com/ Im Very Happy. Pancake you'll like The Deathy Hallows mob There really Evil Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:20 pm

I joined. Could I play the DF of the Blue Mask and Black Thunder mobs? You have to activate my account though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Yep. i do?? Names please
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Yes, it told me that. What you do is go to the admin panel, click members, and then there should be a panel saying "Activate or Deny Accounts." Did that help? I might want to play the DM of another mob, but I'm not sure. I know i'll have somebody in each mob though. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:32 pm

i can't find your profile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Weird? I registered. Here, do this-
Go to Users and Groups in the admin panel. Then, in the toolbar on the left at the top, click "Inactive Users" There it should show who is pending to be accepted. It looks like this- This is an old one from Midnight Holidays-
The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) B5fkap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Done. want to be a Admin
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:44 pm

I registered as StormyMeerkat.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 pm

The name's fine! I might join, but I'm very busy at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:48 pm

ok. Stormy you can now post your bios and go to the Admin panel
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:49 pm

i can? You made me an admin??
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:51 pm

I tried to post my bios and it said only admins could post....
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Another tempting site *drools*..... I shouldn't......but I want to. I don't want to join more rp sites than I could handle. I might be biting off more than I could chew. At times, I have trouble keeping up with the other 4 sites I joined. But my temptations are just too strong for me to resist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Hmmm now try
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Okay, thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)   The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The harsh Kalihari~Meerkat RPG (becuse i could not think of a name for my site)
Page 1 of 1