Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Ariel walks over to Tank and begs for food from him. She's oblivious that he's eaten little the past few days, and should be foraging for himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Tank sounds a warning growl at Areil. He smells something good below, and what ever it could be, he wants it to be all his and isn't willing to share.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Ariel whines and continues to beg. She might have a short attention span at times, but she is persistent, and doesn't give up easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Ashtail opens her eyes when she senses that Bravo had moved over nearby. She lifts her head up, looking around, feeling something was amiss. She was unaware it was a rover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Tank steps out of his hole and looks at Ariel with a change of heart. He isn't known to just say no to a pup and gives into her heart string tugging begging calls. He moves to another spot where he digs up a beetle and hands it over to Ariel.

Back at the burrow, Lancaster can smell the rover's scent getting stronger. He chuckles sinisterly thinking he's closing in on him.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Bravo stays near the females to keep the rover away. After his sister fell pregnant to one, and got evicted after a failed pup murder attempt, he's been very protective of the females when it comes to rovers. No other female should have to go through what his once simple-minded and relaxed sister has.

Ariel squeaks in delight and grabs the beetle before running off to enjoy it in peace.

ooc- She hasn't learned manners yet. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Lancaster crouches down into a stalking pose. He thinks he sees the rover through a small clearing. He snickers evily. The "rover" has no idea what's coming to him.

Tank giggles as he watches Ariel run off with the beetle. He didn't mind that he didn't get a thank you out of his politeness. He was just like her when he was a pup and understands she's too young to know manners yet.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Demon suddenly gave up and ran out through a clearing in the vegetation .

Mozart looked up as she saw Demon dissapear into some vegetation she sighed he will be bacl
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Ashtail also saw Damon run off. So, that was it, a rover was around. Seeing him flee however, she didn't even do anything. She laid her head back down, panting softly, still a bit weak. It'll take some time for her to fully recover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Bravo darts after the rover once in sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Lancaster hears a russle in the vegetation and raises up on his hind legs. He's confused when he seee that the glimpse of fur he sees through the grass clearing wasn't the source of the russle. Could this mystery animal be something else and could that russel have been the rover he was trying to find. He growls quietly to himself in frustration. He then turns his sneer into a look of curiosity wondering what the animal he's tracking really is. Before finding out, he looks around trying to see if can locate the rover he heard currying around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Demon watched from some bushes he had his eye was set on Ashtail .

Mozart headed below ground she was tired and gruggy /
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Bravo snarls and continues his advance. This rover must leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Demon growls but just hides into a bolt hole
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Unaware that Bravo has pinpointed Demon's location, Lancaster, feeling brave from attempting to try to find and get rid of the rover, confidently approaches the mystery animal. If it's a predator, he's poised to defend the pups and other babysitters at the burrow with his life. Luckily it turns out to be a yellow mongoose which spooks at Lancaster's appearance. It hisses and bolts. Lancaster blinks satisfied to have made the discovery that it was just a harmless yellow mongoose.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Ashtail was aware she was a very easy target, given her weakened state and injuries. But either way, she wasn't going to allow a rover to mate with her without a fight. She just got accepted in this group, she was NOT going to get herself kicked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Lancaster steps out of the vegetation disappointed that he couldn't find Demon. He pads over to Ashtail and stands next to her protectively. He has a feeling the rover is still in the area so he's on high alert.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Ashtail looks at Lancaster, thankful for his presence. The rover would have to think twice to try and mate with her now. Especially with a protective male nearby her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Lancaster's eyes are narrowed in determination. He growls to himself. He's ready for this rover if he reappears. He won't let him slip undetected on his tight radar. He has Ashtail under tight body gaurd and knows that he has no chance of trying to entice her away.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Tyler walkes up to ashtail and can tell the rovers after the females not to join
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Luna churred softly as she nuzzled her pups. She had finally managed to raise a litter past their first week. She was proud. This was her second litter, but her sister had murdered her first litter of three pups before they even were a week old. It was the worst thing for Luna, since all of her pups were going to be tiny, healthy daughters.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:41 am

Snicker watches Triscuit. He felt sorry for her. What did she do to deserve a broken leg?

Buckeye goes to a large rock and climbs up it. She then stands up on her hind legs and stands sentry.

Jackie drops a dead scorpion in front of Meg.

Meg devours the scorpion, quickly.

Snowflake goes to the shade and lies on his stomach. He looks around, casually.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:49 am

Demon slowly emerges with Bravo nor Lancaster in sight he makes a retreat .

Mozart shifts closer to Lancaster and Bravo .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:23 am

Tuck emerged, but looked back into the dark entrance of the burrow for dear Clover. He churred to her, hoping she would emerge soon.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 am

TYler smiled and watched the the sky and ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay- 3rd of December
Back to top 
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: