Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Rio all of a sudden pounces back on Snowflake resuming their earlier playfihgt

Azarya watches his sister and smiles , he looks at Ashtail feeling sorry for her that she cant go foraging

Mozart sneezes again and watches she gets up and walks over to Buckeye she sits down by the DF and smiles warmly at her
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Tank coughs and rubs his nose with both his front paws. It feels like some of the sand had gotten up into his nostrils.

Lancaster chuckles as he saw Rio pounce on Snowflake.

Triscuit watches Rio in amusement. She desperately wishes to join in on the fun but worries it could further damage her injured leg.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Ashtail watches everyone else. She was still too weak to really do much. But at least she was able to move about somewhat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Tank blows out his nose really hard, expelling the rest of the sand that had travelled up his nostrils. He winces as the action burned a bit.

Lancaster looks around enjoying the beauty the landscape takes in the evening.

Triscuit frowns, knowing it'll be a while before she's able to take part in productive group activities.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Snowflake giggles and paws at Rio.

Jackie smiled back at Azarya, despite how hostile she could be with strangers and watches Snowflake playfight with Rio.

Snicker giggles and watches Rio and Snowflake.

Buckeye scans the area. With the group distracted, they could be underthreat.

Meg decides the explore the area of the burrow. She walks around, slowly begining to distance herself from the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:48 am

Tank notices Meg begining to wonder off. He watches her closely to make sure she doesn't wonder too far from the safty of the group as she explores.

Lancaster's eyes meet the playfighting Snowflake and Rio. He chuckles amused by their play.

Triscuit's mood brightens when she sees Snowflake and Rio play fighting. She giggles in amusement.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Tyler is Unaware that the Mobs back and is Sleeping still
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Rio nibbles Snowflakes front paws

Azarya sits with Mozart , Ashtail , Tank , Lancaster and Triscuit , he watches his sister and shakes his head whilst chuckling

Mozart smiles at Azarya and turns back to Rio and Snowflake
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Tank gets up and follows Meg. He's deciding to stick close to her to make sure she doesn't get into trouble and if she does, he'll make sure she doesn't get hurt and will have her removed from the danger immediately if any is spotted.

Lancaster chuckles in amusement as he continues to watch Rio and Snowflake play.

Triscuit soon gets distracted and begins glancing around.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Mozart shuffles closer to Lancaster , she rests her head on his shoulder whilst closing her eyes .

Azarya gets up and heads below ground tired

Rio continues her playfight before pouncing on a invisible meerkat ... ( LOL! )
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Lancaster churrs softly and nuzzles Mozart in a caring way. He looks back over at Rio and chuckles as she pounced in a random direction.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Ashtail also watched Rio, a look of amusement on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Tyler woke up and went out of the burrow
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Lancaster looks over when he hears Tyler exit the burrow. He yawns thinking of heading below soon.

Triscuit is still staring off into space.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:20 am

Meg notices Tank watching her and keeps exploring, pretending he's not there.

Snowflake giggles and rolls around.

Snicker looks around.

Buckeye scans the area.

Jackie watches Snowflake.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:44 am

Rio nibbles his nose and giggles histerically

Azarya smiles at Rio and Snowflakes playfight

Mozart nuzzles Lancaster back and continues watching Riio , she yawns also tired
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 am

Bravo heads under.

So does Ariel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 am

occ : Everyone try and get their charries underground so once everyone is under we can start a new day !

Azarya yawns and heads below ground after Bravo

Mozart also goes below

Rio hops into the burrow

Steel is asleep in a bolt hole

Conrade is also asleep but it in a tree
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Lancaster slowly begins to hunch over on his haunches. He jerks himself awake as he realizes he's starting to doze off. Too tired to keep his eyelids open, he heads into the burrow to settle down for the night.

Triscuit follows behind her uncle with a noticable limp.

Tank is tired but isn't letting the feeling take him over just yet. He's keeping a vigilant eye on Meg as it seems she still wants to continue exploring.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Seeing everyone heading into the burrow, Ashtail follows with a bit of effort. Her paws stung greatly as she walked, but being the stubborn female she was, she held her head up high. She wasn't going to let pain slow her down, even if it was pain most meerkats would not desire to endure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Bravo falls asleep, in a chamber alone.

Ariel is asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Lancaster finds the chamber Bravo is sleeping in and enters quietly. He plops down partially on his side and rests his head on the ground preparing to go to sleep.

Triscuit enters the chamber a second later and curls up against her uncle's stomach.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Buckeye goes below ground, tired. She finds the chamber and curls up, soon falling to sleep.

Snicker follows his sister and uncle below ground. He curls up beside them and falls to sleep.

Meg looks around, but begins to feel tired. She looks over at Tank again and heads into the burrow for the night. SHe falls to sleep by her mother.

Jackie goes below ground for the night. She curls up and falls to sleep.

Snowflake smiles at Rio and goes into the burrow. He finds his 'step-sister' Jackie and falls to sleep next to her.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Rio falls asleep next to Snowflake

Azarya falls asleep next to Mozart

Mozart falls asleep next to Azarya and Lancaster
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Snowflake notices Rio asleep by him. He smiles and falls back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay- 3rd of December
Back to top 
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: