Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Penny & Felicity - Two Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Penny & Felicity  - Two Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Penny & Felicity - Two Sisters   Penny & Felicity  - Two Sisters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Name : Penny
Personality : Kind , Caring
history : Penny grew up as a subordinates pup . her mum was evicted leaving Pennys older sister Felicity to feed her .
Family Members : Felicity .

Felicitys Bio

Name ; Felicity
Personality : Protective , Caring
History : Felicity was a dominants pup but when her mum was overthrown her life changed . at the age of a year Felicitys mum was evicted she snuck back in and gave birth secretely , her litter died so she left for a couple of years , got pregnant and returned to giove brith again this time mum had 1 pup Penny .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Penny & Felicity - Two Sisters   Penny & Felicity  - Two Sisters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Sounds good to me. Accepted. Feel free to introduce them to the group when you're ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penny & Felicity - Two Sisters   Penny & Felicity  - Two Sisters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Thanks ! its strange having you as a mod . normally Little _ Maybelline accepts them Very Happy im having them join so Micky might come back >.<!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Penny & Felicity - Two Sisters   Penny & Felicity  - Two Sisters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Please be aware that after your first meerkat any others that wish to join don't have to be accepted into the group by the domiants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penny & Felicity - Two Sisters   Penny & Felicity  - Two Sisters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:34 pm

im going to have them join soon .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Penny & Felicity - Two Sisters   Penny & Felicity  - Two Sisters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:47 pm

And if you plan to get them pregnant right away, it puts them at an even grimmer chance of being accepted or lasting long in the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penny & Felicity - Two Sisters   Penny & Felicity  - Two Sisters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penny & Felicity - Two Sisters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Oreos Mob (OR)-
Jump to: