Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon - Maybellines Old Flame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Demon - Maybellines  Old Flame  Empty
PostSubject: Demon - Maybellines Old Flame    Demon - Maybellines  Old Flame  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Name : Demon
Personality : Nice And Kind
Dislikes : Over Powering Dominants
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Demon - Maybellines Old Flame    Demon - Maybellines  Old Flame  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:30 pm

It shouldn't be a problem to introduce him to the group. Does he have any history if he knows May? Were they part of the same natal group or has he always been a rover that now wants a more permenant life?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon - Maybellines Old Flame    Demon - Maybellines  Old Flame  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:32 pm

ooooh i forgot

His Life : Demon Was A Young Rover And Met May He Failed To Get Her Pregnant But Stuck By Her For A Month When May Finnaly Found The Tiny Kats Demon Left And Had A Near Death Experience He Has Been Searching For Her For 2 Months Now . That Okay ?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Demon - Maybellines Old Flame    Demon - Maybellines  Old Flame  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Yeah sounds fine, Sorry i was just curious that was all.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Demon - Maybellines Old Flame    Demon - Maybellines  Old Flame  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:37 pm

He seems interesting. But do you really want my input, since you maid it clear you hate me now?
Damn, I sounded mean again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon - Maybellines Old Flame    Demon - Maybellines  Old Flame  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:29 am

Look I Dont Want To Fight We WIND each other Up ,
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Demon - Maybellines Old Flame    Demon - Maybellines  Old Flame  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:00 pm

I don't want to fight ether. But i'm easily annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demon - Maybellines Old Flame    Demon - Maybellines  Old Flame  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:31 am

Same Here Very Happy Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon - Maybellines Old Flame    Demon - Maybellines  Old Flame  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon - Maybellines Old Flame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Gallery :: Rovers-
Jump to: