Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can i please join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Can i please join Empty
PostSubject: Can i please join   Can i please join I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Name: Melrose
Personality: she is kind,Helpful
Possible duties : anything
info she has battle scars on he face
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Can i please join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i please join   Can i please join I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Sounds good to me. She'll have to be approved by one of the site admins then you can introduce her to the group. And welcome to Desert Warriors Very Happy I'm YoshKatgirl, if you have any questions concerning the site feel to ask me or any of the other rpers for help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Can i please join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i please join   Can i please join I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Sounds good to me also. Welcome to the site. The mob is sort of in chaos now, so it may be confusing at first.
Back to top Go down

Can i please join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i please join   Can i please join I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 pm

thanks but is it the leaders job to acept melrose
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Can i please join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i please join   Can i please join I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Yes, the dominant female is the one who usually accepts females. The dominant female in this group is named Morning Glory but the person who plays her is currently offline.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Can i please join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i please join   Can i please join I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:10 am

Don't forget the splinter group.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Can i please join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i please join   Can i please join I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:01 am

Welocme to Desert Warriors, Your application is fine. Feel free to introduce them whenever you like.
Currently there is alot of activity going on the RP thread of 25th November and the mob have been split in the chaos of a wildfire.
The former DF of the group Morning Glory is with one half of the group at a bolt hole whilst elder subordinate Maybelline (May) has taken control of the larger proportion of adults and pups and are situated at another bolt hole with some distance between each other. Both can accept your character into the group once you've decided when to introduce your character.
Back to top Go down

Can i please join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i please join   Can i please join I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:11 am

Hey Welcome Very Happy I Play May She Is Also Six And Is The DF In The Splinter Group Along With Puzzle And Young Male Who is DM Have Fun and Yeah Things Are Quite Confusing Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Can i please join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i please join   Can i please join I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm

can i post another meerkat for tinykats no here??
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Can i please join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i please join   Can i please join I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Sure I answered your PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can i please join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i please join   Can i please join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can i please join
Page 1 of 1