Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can i join please?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can i join please? Empty
PostSubject: Can i join please?   Can i join please? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Hey

Name: Maybeline
Personality: Kind , Caring , Strong Willed , Protective
Possible duties : Ill do wat you want me to
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Can i join please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i join please?   Can i join please? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:09 pm

I don't see a problem with your application. Are you happy with your characters being named after ones from Meerkat Manor? Do any of them have any histories with other groups or familiy relations that you might consider introducing at a later date?
How old are they? are they young pups or aging gracefully in their double figure years? This will all help in developing your created character.

Feel free to make your approch to the group. They are just about the head out foraging.
Back to top Go down

Can i join please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i join please?   Can i join please? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Yes Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can i join please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i join please?   Can i join please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can i join please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: