Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? Empty
PostSubject: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:26 pm

I AM Desperate 2 have a group i love roleplay

Name:Tosca
Possible duties : Sentry + Pup Sitter
Personality : I am A Fighter And i am tough but around family and pups i am a caring female and i am willing to protect the pups or pack with my life .

Thanks reply soon.

Tosca
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Don't know if a temp. can accept bios or not, but it looks good to me. Any input from maybelline or another temp. mod?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:26 pm

She can join. Since we're Temp mods we can accept them. Just follow the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Yea sure sorry about earlier btw can we roleplay at anytime coz i want 2 roleplay now Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Yeah, just bring her in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:30 pm

YAY! I will be pup sitter if you have any pups Smile lets go to the roleplay section to do this tho !Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 pm

There is about ten pups in the mob right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:35 pm

I Posted Smile are you in the Zippers group if so please post aswell !Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:35 pm

Ill get up last then Smile
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:38 pm

I'm not in the Zippers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Awwwwwww ! are you Stormycat?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Yep. I play the dominant male.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:48 pm

ooc: And I play the dominant female but will probably be rping her temporarily. The original person who plays her hasn't been active lately and when she returns she may want to pick up on rping her again. I also play a subordinate female and her 3 month old son.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?   Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Can i Join The Zippers Mob ?
Page 1 of 1