Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+4
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Karma is submerged in a hole and is unaware of Antebellum stealing the beetle from Aaron and Topaz. She backs out of the hole with a scorpion clenched in her teeth by the pinchers. In retaliation, the scorpion furiously stings Karma's muzzle. She winces at the pain of the sting but quickly gobbles it down, stinger and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Alethia digs deeply into the ground and finds a beetle which she eats quickly. Puzzle finds a millipede, and rolls it through the sand to remove the toxins from its skin before eating it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Elena still keeps her mother in thought. She has a new family now, but they can never replace her blood relatives that have been dying out since her birth.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Karma moves to forage under a bush and begins digging. She pulls up large millipede, drags it across the sand then devours it quickly. She starts to feel her hunger begining to fade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Pamela finds a millepede. She quickly drags it in the sand and then eats it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Alethia continues to forage. Puzzle feels like the group is being watched, and looks around anxiously.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Karma finds a small lizard and eats it a bit more slowly. She's begining to feel full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Pamela keeps digging happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Karma sits on her haunches to rest for a moment before grabbing one last insect to eat. She's pretty close to being full so just one more morsel should be it for the day.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:28 am

ooc: Sorry for kinda dissapearing but I have lots of exams and assignments this week and was unable to get on. I might not be very active for the next few weeks either.

bic: Tisca forages happily.
Cloud Catcher forages and catches a beetle. He looks up to see if Splash had caught anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:15 am

ooc- It's okay.

ic- Elena looks up at the sky. They should be returning home soon. She'd like to have a roomy parasite free burrow, and family to sleep with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:55 am

Alethia finds a scorpion and eats it quickly. Puzzle continues to forage nearby.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:38 am

Karma digs into the ground and pulls up another large millipede. After dragging it across the sand she gobbles it down then sighs afterwards. The feeling of being full is a relief to her as she knows she had gathered all the nutrients she needs for the day to help support her pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Aaron got robbed easly and Aaron falls down being tired from triying to get the lizard
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Karma frowns feeling bad for Aaron and digs into the ground to look for something to give to him. She pulls up a beetle and kindly brings it over to him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:53 pm

Elena smiles as she watches Karma. Even being Heavily pregnant she's going out of her way to find food for a pup. She's suddenly feeling excited about the new litters due. She'll finally get a chance to babysit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:00 pm

Karma drops the beetle in front of Aaron then nudges it over to him and smiles. Now that she's full she can help assist in pup feeding and other mob duties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:10 pm

Aaron just ate the beetle since Topaz has been fed too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Karma smiles happily as Aaron accepts her gift.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Elena approaches Karma and peeps a greeting. She wants to get to know her better. After all, she may very soon be put in charge of taking care of Karma's pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:49 pm

Karma peeps a greeting back to Elena and sits down. She enjoys getting to know new meerkats and is interested and wanting to get to know her as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:53 am

Pamela eats a millepede. She decides to stand sentry, now full.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:12 am

Jupiter continues keep an eye out for danger. Ever since she barely managed to get away from a rover, she had been much more alert.

Topaz watched Karma and Elena, curious.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Exhausted from the morning’s walk and hard forage, Morning Glory rested in the shade under a large Drie Doring bush. From her location she could see some of the pups running around the adults and heavily pregnant Karma getting to know Elena.
Pressed with the determination of finding a new, larger burrow, Morning Glory gave a long yawn and struggled onto her feet. Time to move forward...

Back at the old burrow, Leaf sat alone on the surface on sentry duty. Bahiya’s pups still needed to be cared for if the future generation was going to overcome any odds in growing to an age where they can support the group.
Unaware that her sister had no intentions of returning, Leaf innocently twitched her whiskers and patiently waited.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Seeing Morning Glory get up, Karma assumes that she's planning to lead the group to another location and peeps to Elena. They could hear each other's life stories along the way to their next spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next