Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fixing the Site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:24 am

Okay, I know I've been kinda absent and slack the last couple of weeks and I'm really sorry about that. But I plan to fix the site up and get it back on track. So I'm asking you guys to give me a list of things that need doing and I'll try to get them all done. I know I need to update my namelist, and I plan to talk to Maybelline about that, but I don't think she has been on in a while.
Also, are the groups ready for a new day?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:12 am

Yes- we need a new day.
Facebook page could use updating.
A new background.
Possibly a new mod.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:12 pm

I'm kinda back but taking it slow for the next few days. I still have some reading to do but will let you know any findings on the Mods board.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:03 pm

New calender entries on the side would help too.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Get rid of damn spammer JuliaKhnam.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:33 am

Okay, I'm working on it.
Maybelline, don't worry about the namelists. I know that you've been ill for the past few weeks.
I'll start a new day soon.
Abt2700 was doing the calender entries but I'll try and fill in the ones that are missing.
As for the new skin, I'm not entirely sure how to fix it. I might trial a couple of different skins and then maybe we can vote on the ones we like best.
As for JuliaKhanam, I have deleted all of the spam (Save for the one I posted a warning on) and If she/he spams again they will be banned.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:48 am

I also noticed that the Jumaas still don't have a member list in their board. I know there's a lot to do already, so that can wait.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:43 am

As soon as we catch up we should do the Phantoms plot.

I'm tired of waiting for Kusuma tp reply so I have a different idea for the Shadow Deaths... Dipsy, I'll pm you.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Could I get involved with the plot...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:28 pm

OF COURSE. I actually want the others to be involved. I want someone else to play Makuta's mate. I'll let you do that, Stormy. =3

I asked Dipsy if they could be played here as an unrelated mob, that only come in conflict with the Linklu mobs. Or, if Dipsy allows it, they could torment the other mobs here too. Twisted Evil

SHADOW DEATHS ARE THE NEW MEERKAT MAFIA.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Sure, I'd love to play her. I'd like to add or play another Shadow Deaths if that would be okayw ith you. I need to get more involved with them. =3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Yes, you do. >8D

Heh. But if Dipsy says no...? What then?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Well, there is Name Pending... since Kusuma never responds. I need a new day there. I won't start a new one until I know about what will happen with the Shadow Deaths.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:24 pm

I haven't said no to the Shadow Deaths; I just want to get the site fixed up and then I'll think about it again.
Back to top Go down

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:38 am

Can I also get involved in the plot?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:20 am

I actually haven't thought of it yet... lol... =P

I do want people involved though. I likes my Shadow Deaths. <3 XD
Back to top Go down

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:08 pm

I could keep playing the pups that were born to Galaxy that I played until the group dispersed from Linklu...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Perfect!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:52 am

I'd love to play Murder Rose again Wink
Also, do we still want to do the Werewolf plot? I can't actually remeber the details but I'm sure I've got the pm somewehere.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:44 pm

What will the next rp day be? There's a few litters due on the 11th...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fixing the Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing the Site   Fixing the Site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixing the Site
Page 1 of 1