Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, I Might Have to Leave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Well, I Might Have to Leave Empty
PostSubject: Well, I Might Have to Leave   Well, I Might Have to Leave I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:17 am

I know it's sudden, but we got midterms yesterday, and, i'm failing. Math- D-. Wasn't shocked about that Sceince D+. Was very shocked about that. Social Studies. B+. Comm Arts.B+. I'll need to take time to get my grades up, an I don't know or not if I'll have to leave. But I can't fail school. I'm in the gifted program, Ds and Bs on my report card would look really bad.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Well, I Might Have to Leave   Well, I Might Have to Leave I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:58 pm

You don't mean for good, do you? Also, do you want someone to rp Teetsie for you?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Well, I Might Have to Leave   Well, I Might Have to Leave I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:15 pm

Ouch>< school sounds like it's hell. How long do you think you'll be gone? I could also rp some of your character for you if it's ok.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Well, I Might Have to Leave   Well, I Might Have to Leave I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 pm

No, I'm not leaving leaving, I just might be unavtice from time to time
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Well, I Might Have to Leave   Well, I Might Have to Leave I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Ah ok but do you still need your charaters to be played in the mean time or will you be rping them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I Might Have to Leave   Well, I Might Have to Leave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, I Might Have to Leave
Page 1 of 1