Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE Empty
PostSubject: OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE   OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:01 pm

I've decided to start coming here again... Could I get an update?

I can't be too active at first... I'll be dispersing alot of characters...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE   OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:09 pm

I'm not sure how much you missed. When did you last post? For starters, Lithium is the DM at the Midnights again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE   OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi pancake welcome back! Very Happy Hmm from what I can remember at the moment, the Midnights are also invading the new group Jumaa's territory. Rovers Ninja and Mischka joined the Jumaa. A male named Snowicane joined the Blizzards but he was killed by Casper, Belcheri and Cyanide. At the moment the Blizzards are just foraging. In the Tiny Kats a bunch of new meerkats joined and there's some tension between pregnant females, Bahiya, Leaf, Karma and Morning Glory. The Tiny Kats are heading out to forage currently. In the Willows Linda, Luna, Maylene and Buckeye are expecting pups and Tank had disappeared after recieving a puff adder bite. The Willows are out foraging and Lancaster, Linda and Lavender stayed behind to babysit. I think the Devils are just surfacing and the same for the Reapers. There was a fight between the Oreos and Zippers and Running Star was seriously injured and got seperated but is currently out trying to find her group. The Oreos are currently foraging and Carnation stayed behind to babysit a pup named Sandy the group recently found. That's all I can remember for now lolXD If I have forgotten anything someone let me know but I know that alot has happened since you were gone.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE   OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:53 am

Pancake! Welcome back.
Most of your characters, save for the ones involved in plots, were dispersed. You can bring back which ever ones you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE   OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:49 am

Hey Pancake!

I played Groyvle for you if you wanted to keep playing him, but I wasn't very good >.<.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE   OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:08 am

oh hai Pancake, welcome to the Twisted circus! (again.) Well, the Jumma mob is new... and the Unknowns were lost.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE   OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 am

Alright.

Are we still doing the Phantoms idea?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE   OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:55 am

Yes, but it wasn't started yet becuase you weren't here.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE   OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 pm

I'm back once again.

Did I miss anything. o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE   OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:29 am

Cyan needs to be played, but apart from that, I don't think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE   OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:35 am

As You May Know The Phantoms Have Been Formed i Am In There i just Joined My Meerkats Name Is Blaze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE   OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH LOOK IT'S A PANCAKE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: