Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of October

Go down 
+3
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:16 pm

Bravo edges closer to the left. If an opportunity doesn't come to him, he may have to improvise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Alethia continues to forage and finally gets lucky, finding a beatle and wolfing it down. Meanwhile Puzzle finds a millipede and rubs it across the sand to remove the toxins from its skin before eating it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Karma pulls up a millipede. She drags it across the ground until she feels it's clean enough to eat then devours it, but slower than the other prey she ate.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Bravo edges closer still. He won't hesistate to try to approach one of the females if none of them stray off from the others by chance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Karma looks up thinking she heard a noise but dismisses it thinking it was her imagination and gets back to foraging.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Bravo spots Pamela and starts to slowly move towards her, still under cover. He's decided to make a bold move of approaching her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Karma is oblivious to Bravo making a bold approach as she is occupied with digging herself into a large hole. She's picked up the scent of something good and is determined to dig it up.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Jupiter continues to forge, unaware of the rover that was around.

Topaz was chasing after the beetle she had found, not wanting to let it get away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:54 am

Pamela digs until she sees something in the corner of her eye. She turns and sees Bravo. She's not sure of what to do yet, so just stops and weighs out her options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:30 am

Alethia and Puzzle continue foraging close by each other, both unaware of the rover.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Karma vanishes into her hole. Her whole body execpt for her tail is submerged. With her ears closed at the moment, she isn't able to hear an alarm if one were to suddenly be sounded so she quickens her ground escavation. The scent of prey has intensified so Karma continues digging until she uncovers her morsel.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Bravo sees pamela notice him and peeps softly and quietly to her. Maybe the third time is the charm. He remains where he is, as coming to her may blow his cover.

ooc- I know you have to leave soon meerkats, so do you want someone else to rp Pamela? You can just say now if you want her to mate or not.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Karma brushes some sand off a bump she sees in the floor of her hole, uncovering what looks like the skeleton like shell of a scorpion. She furiously digs it up, and as she thought, it's a scorpion. She swiftly disarms it before it could defend itself then gobbles it down quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:25 am

Puzzle suddenly begins to dig furiously into the ground, and after digging a hole that he can fit almost all of his body into, he comes out with a small beetle in his mouth, crunching it down.

Alethia isn't having much luck foraging today, and decides to stand sentry instead. She finds a fallen tree and clambers up the trunk, standing up on her hind legs to look around for any sign of danger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Karma backs out of her hole after finishing up her scorpion. She briefly scans the horizon and sky for danger before returning to forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Puzzle finds an ant nest and spends a while tackiling them. Alethia continues to stand on sentry.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:25 pm

ooc- How about someone spots Bravo. I don't want to wait a week for Meerkats to return.

ic- Bravo steps out from his cover. He's taking a risk, but he can't ignore the opportunity he has. He makes another step towards Pamela, keeping cool and being friendly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Karma turns to move to another foraging spot and when she does, she spots Bravo. She stands up on her hind legs and sounds an alarm. She notices him moving in on Pamela and snarls. Already having to worry about getting evicted or her pups being killed, another female getting pregnant would spell disaster for her and the other pregnant subordinates.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Bravo sees he's been spotted and darts away. More failure. He runs off, trying to get any pursuers off his trail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Karma watches Bravo run off. She'd dash after him but being heavily pregnant she can barely trot. She returns to foraging still feeling hungry. She wants to stuff her face until she's full which will make her feel confident enough that she's got enough support for today to help bring up her pups healthily.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Bravo looks back and smirks. He's not done yet. He dashes for cover and sneakily heads around to the other side of the mob. He's itching for another try with a different female.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Karma furiously digs into the ground. She doesn't scent any prey here but it's worth a try and making it a surprise makes things more interesting. She's unaware of Bravo returning for another try.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Jupiter continues to forge, until she heard Karma and became more alert. She looked around, trying to see what was going on. When she saw nothing, she went back to forging, but was now more alert.

Topaz pouts when the beetle she had been chasing escaped her. She looked around, deciding to try and find something else to eat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Karma doesn't get lucky with digging at her mystery spot and move to another spot to forage.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Bravo sneaks up again, this time eyeing Jupiter. He wants to get something out of his roving trip, something besides beating up the father of his sister's pups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of October   Roleplay - 29th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of October
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next