Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow Empty
PostSubject: Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow   Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Name: Acacia
Personality: Acacia initially seems anxious, and is often a little too overprotective of her pups, Smudge and Mellow Yellow. She is also an inexperienced first-time mum, and is having to learn how to care for her pups on her own. Despite all this, once you get to know her and when she feels confident with her surroundings, she can be a good, loyal friend. In a secure situation, she is a good mother and babysitter.
Relatives: Her two young pups, Smudge and Mellow Yellow.
Appearance: In general, she looks like any ordinary meerkat, but she has clear eviction scars on the base of her tail, received from her old Dominant Female.
History: A few days before she finds herself in the Oreos' territory, Acacia was brutally evicted from her group by the Dominant Female for having pups. The litter of four was three weeks old, and had just come outside the burrow for the first time. When she was evicted, Acacia was torn between leaving them to the mercy of the Dominant Female, or taking them with her. Surprisingly, she decided to take the pups with her (her inexperience would explain this - she's never had pups before or been evicted). It would probably have been wiser to leave them with the group and hope that they would have been spared, as two of her pups very quickly fell victim to birds of prey. She still has Smudge and Mellow Yellow, but she has become very protective of them.
Other: When Acacia feels her pups are safe and in a group, she'll become less protective of them. She's more concerned for their safety, and as long as they're in a group, she'll be more at ease, even if she's still evicted. Also, there's a chance that she'll mate with a rover at another point in her life, she's not the best at resisting them, though she definitely won't be mating again any time soon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Name: Smudge
Personality: He shows general pup behaviour. He's curious, playful, inquisitive and eager to learn new things. As he matures, he becomes determined, brave and loyal.
Relatives: His mother, Acacia, and brother, Mellow Yellow.
Appearance: There is nothing different or unusual in Smudge's appearance.
History: When Smudge's mother, Acacia, was evicted, she gathered up her pups and took them with her, fearing for their safety. However, this was probably more of a mistake, as Smudge lost his two sisters because of aerial predators.

Name: Mellow Yellow
Personality: As a pup, he displays natural pup behaviour but doesn't quite share Smudge's same inquisitivness. As he matures, he becomes calm and laid back. He doesn't have the best reflexes and is often slow to realise something, and this may be his downfall in the future.
Relatives: His mother, Acacia, and brother, Smudge.
Appearance: There is nothing different or unusual in Smudge's appearance.
History: Same as Smudge's.

Note: The father of Smudge and Mellow Yellow (the meerkat who mated with Acacia) is likely to be introduced sometime in the near future as a rover. I doubt I’ll have him mating with Acacia again, at least any time soon. Maybe later, though, but it depends.

I hope that's alright, and above that, believable. If Acacia doesn't get accepted into the Oreos, then I'll probably have the pups be killed off and have her try and join another group later. I’m sorry if the names are already taken, I did check. Just let me know if there’s any problems with the names, ages etc. I'll probably be introducing them on the next day in the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow   Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:30 am

I love the name Mellow Yellow Very Happy it reminds me of a song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow   Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Yeah, me too. Mellow Yellow is the name of a scottish bottlenose dolphin in the WDCS research program, that's where I got it from if you're interested. WDCS has some great names that could be borrowed for meerkats characters.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow   Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 am

A new day should be starting soon, when it does, feel free to introduce Accacia, Mellow Yellow and Smudge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow   Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:24 am

Thanks! Will do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow   Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acacia, Smudge and Mellow Yellow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Oreos Mob (OR)-
Jump to: