Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of the Kalahari (My Website)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tales of the Kalahari (My Website) Empty
PostSubject: Tales of the Kalahari (My Website)   Tales of the Kalahari (My Website) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Please check out my website! I created it so I could have somewhere to post my meerkat stories that I'm writing. They follow a family of meerkats I created called the Spitfires, as they make a living in the Kalahari desert, and was inspired by Meerkat Manor. The first episode is up, click on 'THE SERIES' on the website to read it. The second episode, 'Crime and Punishment', will be uploaded soon.

Link: http://talesofthekalahari.webs.com/

I figured that some of you may have characters with the same names as the ones that appear in the stories, but I promise I didn't steal! I wrote the first episode, the one that's up now, before I joined here but I've only just got round to publishing.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Kalahari (My Website)   Tales of the Kalahari (My Website) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Hey, I like it!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Kalahari (My Website)   Tales of the Kalahari (My Website) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Episode 1 was really good Spirit Rider, I'll look forward to number 2 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Kalahari (My Website)   Tales of the Kalahari (My Website) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 am

Ok, episode 2 is up now. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Kalahari (My Website)   Tales of the Kalahari (My Website) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 am

Yes, it's still alive! Finally, finally episode 4 is up. I apologise for the wait but I had an irritating, stupid little thing called writer's block. Seriously, who invented that? Evil or Very Mad

Sneak Peak:
In this episode, Arrow, Asterix and Obelix depart to rove at the Monsoons. Meanwhile, a new meerkat appears at the Spitfires' foraging party. Can she be trusted, and what does she want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Kalahari (My Website)   Tales of the Kalahari (My Website) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:32 am

Episode 5 is up, enjoy!

Sneak Peak:

In this episode, Asterix and Obelix try their luck with some of the Monsoon girls, and things are settled once and for all with the abandoned sisters.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Kalahari (My Website)   Tales of the Kalahari (My Website) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:46 pm

I really like this Spirit. I like the small band. i hope we hear more from them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Kalahari (My Website)   Tales of the Kalahari (My Website) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks, Stormy! Smile

~ Episode Six, "Darkening Horizons", is up! ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Kalahari (My Website)   Tales of the Kalahari (My Website) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Kalahari (My Website)
Page 1 of 1