Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay- 23rd October

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:47 pm

ooc: Ok, when does that happen?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:49 pm

ooc: You can have them approach now if you'd like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Hearing shuffling nearby, Morning Glory stopped dead in her tracks and stood on her hind legs to survey the area. Concerned she made short contact calls for the group to reform around her..They may have just found the owners of the territory they were hoping to raid on the edge of their own land.

Not expecting his adoptive mother to stop, Sanders bumped into Morning Glory's back with a disgruntled squeak.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Karma trips over her own feet as the group comes to a sudden abrupt stop. She scans the area nervously as she hears Morning Glory sound calls to gather. She moves closer to Morning Glory. Suddenly she sees movement through a patch of tall grass nearby. She stands in front of Rose Heart and Topaz for protection. Her heart races fearing they may have been spotted by a rival group who could be on the defensive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Antebellum sniffed the air. She could smell the group, but she could also smell other, unrelated meerkats...

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Karma's muscles tense up, expecting an angry mob of meerkats to come charging at them at any second from out of the vegetation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Pamela also looks around warily.
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Jupiter moved closer as well, standing on the other side of Karma to ensure better protection with Rose Heart and Topaz.

Topaz looked around, curious of why the adults were acting differently now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Pamela peeps to Topaz, seeing his confusion. We're worried about rival mobs. They could attack us.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Karma gives a low growl, warning this supposed meerkat group that the Tiny Kats have become aware of their presence and that they won't hesistate to attack at the first sight of a strange meerkat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 pm

((OOC: Ok hope this is better))

Alethia and Puzzle are watching from a safe distance. They can sense that the Tiny Kats may not want them around right now but they need to join a mob and soon. They have been alone for a while, now, but they wonder if it is worth risking approaching the mob in their tense state. Puzzle looks just about ready to run at any minute, but he doesn't want to abandon Alethia.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Karma thinks she spots meerkats in the corner of her eye and whips her neck to the left. She spots Puzzle and Alethia and sounds the alarm. She isn't sure if they are apart of a rival group and watches them closely to see if other meerkats appear behind or beside them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Alethia and Puzzle are startled by the alarm and realise they have been spotted. They freeze for a moment, then back away a few paces to try and show they aren't a threat.
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 am

Jupiter tensed when Karma let out the alarm call. She looked around, trying to spot who was out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:20 am

Karma bobs her head and keeps her eyes glued on Alethia and Puzzle. She calms down slightly realizing other meerkats haven't appeared. It appears they're just 2 wild meerkats looking for a group to join. But just incase Karma stays on high alert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Keeping up the alert, Morning Glory bobbed her head and continued to watch the two meerkats that Karma had spotted. She'd tolerate them in the territory if they wanted to join the group but if they were rovers or a small party of Midnights a full group wardance may be in order.


_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Karma watches them curiously but is still wary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Alethia and Puzzle decide that it is a good sign that the mob hasn't attacked them. Alethia decides to try and approach, and Puzzle follows her warily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Karma looks to Morning Glory wondering if she'll allow the new comers into the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Antebellum watches. At least they weren't pups, and they seemed okay.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Karma glances back at Alethia and Puzzle. She's no longer wary towards them and smiles hoping they get to be accepted into the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Jupiter spotted Alethia and Puzzle, and seeing they weren't a threat, she slowly calmed down.

Topaz looks over at Alethia and Puzzle. Feeling curious again, the young pup calmly approached the two, looking up at them and smiles, peeping curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Alethia smiles at Topaz affectionately. She is very fond of pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Karma smiles warmly at Alethia and Puzzle. She enjoys meeting and getting to know new meerkats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Alethia and Puzzle smile at Karma. They are starting to feel more confident with this mob, but are still wary of Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay- 23rd October
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» 110830 SM Town Live in NYC Confirmed for October 23
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: