Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay- 23rd October

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:02 am

Antebellum starts to forage around the burrow.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Karma puts her worries aside for now and joins Antabellum in foraging around the burrow. She must continue gathering all the nutrients she needs to support her unborn litter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Being nudged to the surface by Leaf, Sanders reached the surface and squinted in the bright sunlight.

Keeping herself to herself, Leaf wandered away from her son and sat behind Faeya grooming at her own leg. She hadn't noticed Faeya's condition nor the lump on the side of her neck.


_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Karma claws at the ground kicking up dust. As she digs deep into the ground, she finds nothing edible. With food now being scarce, it's going to be difficult trying to find something decent to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Jupiter frowned, hoping that lump was nothing. She went off, deciding to forge and see if she could find something to eat.

Topaz looked at Rose Heart when she was nudged, and nudged her back, playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Karma sits next to her dugged up hole and sighs in frustration. She soothes her frustration by watching Topaz and Rose Heart play fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Rose Heart then lightly nips at Topaz's side, but not too rough as it's only play and not a real fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Karma giggles as she watches Topaz and Rose heart playfight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Topaz playfully nipped at Rose Heart's ear, and pawed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:36 am

Pamela stands sentry and scans the area.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 am

Unable to muster the strength to forage, Faeya returns to the burrow, hoping to sleep off the pain.

Nimbus stays close to Antebellum, taking some time to forage.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:58 am

Passing Faeya on her way out of the burrow, Morning Glory chirped to her before continuing on her way to the surface. Entering the daylight, the dominant female looked around at the family either sitting or foraging around the edges of the burrow. Standing tall, she knew what she had to do today..With Senji old enough to accompany the group out foraging it was a perfect time to migrate further afield from the burrow and seek out a new food source in another group’s territory.

Sneaking out a side entrance away from the group, Va sulked as her small stomach rumbled.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Seeing Morning Glory emerge, Karma peeps a morning greeting while keeping submissive. Now that her, Bahiya and Morning Glory's pregnancies are just about at their final terms she's determined to stay on the DF's good side as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Antebellum chirped to Morning Glory, but stayed close to Nimbus.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Karma hears a loud rumble come from her stomach. She glances at Morning Glory hoping to go foraging soon. She's starving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Antebellum hears her stomach rumble too.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Karma digs at the ground for the mean as she waits to head out foraging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Jupiter had no luck finding anything to eat, and frowned. She then spotted Morning Glory and peeped a greeting to her. Hoping that they'd be going out to forge soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Karma finds nothing as she digs but decides to keeping digging just to past the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Antebellum goes to the edge of the burrow and starts to dig, when she finds a gecko scurrying across a bush, she grabs it quickly and eats it up.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Karma gets lucky as she pulls up a lizard from a deeper hole she had dug. She eats it quickly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Antebellum finishes her gecko and goes back to Nimbus.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12421
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 28
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Karma gets back to digging at the ground. Having found something decent, she's starting to feel confident that the Tiny Kats may end up finding more food than they first thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:56 am

Pamela looks around, ignoring her hunger pains and waits for Morning Glory to lead the group out.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:47 am

Standing on her hind legs, Morning Glory issued her usual series of lead calls before bounding off in the direction of the shared border with the neighbouring groups of the Midnights and the Willows. If food was still limited over to the South West then there was always the Devils territory to the South East that they could try and plunder another day.

Hearing the lead calls, Leaf stood to her feet and wandered over to the mouth of the burrow. Worried about Faeya she called down the burrow hoping that the female would join them on the foraging trip.

Not wanting to be too keen, Va scrabbled around in the dry sand hoping to find a quick snack.

Hopping over to the other female pups, Sanders watched Rose Heart and Topaz playing together before following the adults heading out to forage.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay- 23rd October
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 12046 Driver Charles Robson Royal Engineers. Rorkes Drift Defender 22nd/23rd Jan 1879
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» 110830 SM Town Live in NYC Confirmed for October 23
» Zulu War Exhibition Anglo Zulu war Society 17th 18th October 2011
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: