Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rose Heart

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Rose Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Heart   Rose Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 pm

I've read Flower of Kalahari three times and she still would stand a slim chance, according to the author.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Heart   Rose Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:24 pm

I know that, but all I only wanted to try this once. I'd never create another pup like this again. All I ask is that she gets accepted.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rose Heart   Rose Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:25 pm

It's up to Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Heart   Rose Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 pm

accepted as in found like I feel like is about to happen
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rose Heart   Rose Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 pm

You did not just make since at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Heart   Rose Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:22 pm

actually when I first posted that it made sense to me. However, what it means is I felt like she was about to be found and then she was.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rose Heart   Rose Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:23 pm

She was found, but was lucky. usually, those pups are picked off by eagles or lone hungry meerkats, or other predators. You should know that, if you RP realistic meerkat RPs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose Heart   Rose Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 pm

whatever
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Rose Heart   Rose Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Oh you piss me off... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Heart   Rose Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Heart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2