Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avril, Myra, and Opal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Avril, Myra, and Opal Empty
PostSubject: Avril, Myra, and Opal   Avril, Myra, and Opal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:30 am

Name: Avril
Personality: Avril is smart, cunning, brave, bold, a good leader, and very protective. She never backs down no matter what, this could be the end of her. She is somewhat snappy and will not let anyone mess with her.
History: Avril spent her whole life with her sisters Myra and Opal. She would watch over them and protect them, making sure that they would be fine with there disability.
Other: Myra and Opals sister.

Name: Myra
Personality: Sweet, kind gentle, shy, and a little oblivious to the evil in the world.
History: Myra lived with her sisters her whole life.
Other: mute

Name: Opal
Personality: Hot-headed, brave, harsh, and loyal.
History: Opal lived with her sisters her whole life.
Other: blind

Last edited by misty on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Avril, Myra, and Opal   Avril, Myra, and Opal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:21 pm

Welcome, but Im pretty sure I reserved the name June. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Avril, Myra, and Opal   Avril, Myra, and Opal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:03 pm

This application shouldn't be a problem to accept but It might need a doublecheck with Dipsy if Stormymeerkat already had a name reserved.
I'm not sure how the rule works with reserved names as there is no clear list on the rules page to say what everyone's reserved character names are. Please bear with us with this one it shouldn't take long to sort out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avril, Myra, and Opal   Avril, Myra, and Opal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:07 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Avril, Myra, and Opal   Avril, Myra, and Opal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:09 pm

I think I did since that's my birth month and all, but if I didn't i'm sorry for causing you trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avril, Myra, and Opal   Avril, Myra, and Opal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:14 pm

its okay, I changed her name Smile
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Avril, Myra, and Opal   Avril, Myra, and Opal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 pm

No problems then, All approved. I will raise the idea about the reserved name list being made more promenant with Dipsy.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Avril, Myra, and Opal   Avril, Myra, and Opal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:29 pm

I didn't reserve the name, I checked. You can change it back if you really wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avril, Myra, and Opal   Avril, Myra, and Opal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avril, Myra, and Opal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: