Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Linda watches the area for danger with Tank, looking where ever he wasn't. A mob can never let it's guard down, and two sentries acting together is better than one.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Luna starts to clean out the entrance. Maylene would have to suck up to Buckeye if she wanted to stay, but Buckeye was smart and loved her pups. She would do anything.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Tank smiles at Linda . He peeps, thankful for her help on sentry duty. He really can't see in all directions at once and it makes things easier and safer when there's more than one meerkat on gaurd. Tank turns his attention on his amorous brother. He's seen how close Lancaster and Josephine have gotten over the past few days and if they have a tryst between now and the day Buckeye's litter will be born, Josephine could risk getting evicted. Tank growls softly at his brother warning him not to get TOO comfortable with Josephine. With Buckeye's mood swings now at their strongest, she could be seen as a threat if not has been already. If she were to get pregnant, she could face a much brutal punishment.

Lancaster hears his brother's growl. He knows that he needs to becareful especially now. He glances at the burrow entrance thinking about Josephine's position in the group. If Buckeye evicts her, pregnant or not, he's going with her.

Ninja scans the area for danger and for a particular way he wants to go to find a group one last time before taking off. He hopes today he'll get lucky with a female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:34 am

Jackie climbs up a tree and stands sentry. From such a high vantage point, it would be easy to spot danger coming from above. She looks around, at the same time as trying to keep her balance. She couldn't risk falling.

Snowflake watches Jackie with a goofy smile. He wished he could join her, but knew he could fall or risk knocking her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:06 am

Linda looks around. With three of them on sentry, no danger could possibly infiltrate their mob without anyone knowing. She had concerns for Maylene, but kept them to herself. Even if Maylene does get to stay until her pups are born, she had predictions that the same that happened to Luna would happen to Maylene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:43 am

Buckeye did not like getting rough with her subordinates, but as long as they stayed in line, there shouldn't be a problem. She waited for the whole group to be above ground before she led the foragers out.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 am

ooc- Should we just assume the inactive characters are up?

ic- Linda remains at her sentry post, waiting for Buckeye's call to go foraging. She had good patience, and didn't mind waiting.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 am

Leon came above ground and scanned the area.

Megan ran out next to him.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 am

Luna watched Leon and Megan. So cute, she thought.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Megan stayed close to Leon. Durring the last night, niether of them could sleep so they stayed up and and chatted. Leon found out that Megan was fathered by a rover. If it was a rover that fathered her, with the mother she had, Leon had very little doubt that Megan may be his biological daughter, but there was still some uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Linda scans the ground and the air for predators, rovers, etc. With Tank, Jackie, and herself all keeping a sharp eye out for any danger, the rest of the mob could do as they please. She felt it as her own personal job to make sure no harm comes to the pups, and as a result glanced at them every so often to make sure they were still there and safe.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Leon helped stand sentry. Sometimes just three, no matter how focoused the are, just won't cut it.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Finally having the courage to surface along with the rest of the family, Josephine emerged into the sunlight with her tail hung low. Ever anxious since the change in Buckeye’s mood, she shuffled along keeping a low profile and huddled in between Tank and Lancaster.
Leaning her head on Lancaster’s shoulder, she watched Tank on sentry duty and felt safe in their presence.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Linda chirps to Leon, glad he was helping out. She didn't feel four were needed as they often got by with just two or three, but four didn't hurt. She greets Josephine when she emerges too.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Josephine chirped a return 'Good Morning' in return to Linda whilst quickly glancing over her shoulder to look for Buckeye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Maylene was pregnant, but her baby bump hadn't really gotten any bigger and gladly it was still hardly noticable. Then Maylene came above ground and sunned herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Seeing that her group had all come above ground, Buckeye led her large group out, issuing contact calls as she walked.

Verniece followed, not eager to be too close to Buckeye. Hutch followed, but tried to persuade the pups to follow. Glade, however, needed no persuasion. She darted after her family.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Linda chirps a "good morning" to Maylene as well. Hearing Buckeye's call, she gets down from her sentry post an follows up front behind Buckeye, but a little farther away than normal, knowing her increased aggression.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Lancaster nuzzles Josephine as she layed her head on his shoulder. He knows this isn't a good time to try to mate with her. With Buckeye's aggression starting to show towards the females, he doesn't want to get Josephine in serious trouble. He follows behind Linda after hearing Buckeye issue lead calls. He was excieted to get the day started but plans to stick with the group this time.

Tank leaps down from his sentry post and follows behind his brother, still keeping a watchful eye out for danger.

As Ninja forages along his trek through Willows territory, he is unwittingly heading straight for the Willows.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Linda keeps a distance from Buckeye as she follows, eager to get to the foraging grounds, not so much as for food as for exploration. The curiousity and love for adventure she had as a pup never left her. She knew the dangers of exploring away from the mob, but she always stays close enough to call the others and has never gotten into danger before, so why worry?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Maylene was a little slow at first, but quickly ran after Buckeye and the group and then when she caught up she realized that she needed to take it easy and gain some of her strength back, so Maylene quickly found a scorpion and ate it very quickly.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Josephine hears Buckeye's calls and follows loyally after Lancaster and Linda.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Lancaster pads alongside Josephine. He wants to nuzzle her but is too nervous to now that Buckeye is around.

Tank glances at Maylene. He can see that her pregnancy is becoming more noticable and now that it is, he's worried that Buckeye may evict her because of him. He sighs. Why didn't he hold back his harmonal urges? He tries to keep his mind on other things, like pigging out and keeping a look out for danger.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Linda follows carefully, making sure not to attract negative attention from Buckeye. Having been through this multiple times before, Linda knows things will return to normal after the pups are born. Until then, it's best just to lay low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:30 pm

After about a half an hour, Buckeye finally found the spot she was looking for. She was very hungry, and needed to keep her strength up. She barked, hoping someone would take up centry as she fed.

Verniece, wanting to get in Buckeye's good books, went on centry while Hutch, having little to be afraid of, stuck his head into a recently dug hole.

Glade ran from adult to adult, hoping for a share of their prizes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next