Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Myers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Michael Myers Empty
PostSubject: Michael Myers   Michael Myers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Description: A large albino meerkat with pure evil looking black eyes. Has a slash shaped scar across his right cheek and a blotched shape scar on his forehead both scars he recieved from being evicted from his birth group. Has slightly longer and sharper claws than an average meerkat.

Personality: Vengeful, Merciful, ruthless, twisted, deadly and silent. Born a mute meerkat, he is unable to communicate verbally so he uses body langauge to express his feelings and emergencies to fellow meerkats. Because of his inablilty to "talk' he's become a bit of a loner seeing that there's no point in socializing since he can't communicate verbally with chirps, peeps, barks churrs, etc. He tends to hold a grudge against someone if they cause him harm intentionally and will seek vengence on them relentlessly and won't stop at anything or, if anyone gets in his way, he'll either injure of kill them to get to his target to make them suffer a payback. He has a sickening fascination with causing others harm or death including pups. In an allied group, he can be brave and loyal despite his deadly and sometimes unpredictable traits but he will often keep to himself.

History: Was born to a sick dominant female during the harshest time of the dry season. Michael Myers was born sickly and was the sole survivor of his litter. He suffered high fevers as a pup which caused him perminant brain damage. The damage to his brain is the reason for him becoming mute but it has also triggered a deadly mental illness that would pose him as a danger to others. When Michael Myers was 6 months old, he begun torturing and killing innocent and harmless Kalahari animals for no reason. His mob had become wary of him and would often avoid him but what they didn't know was that his sick and twisted behavior would become even deadlier. When he was 1 year old, he had snuck back to the burrow unnoticed while out foraging with his group and massacered his sister along with a rover that had been enticing her and the new born pups. Soon after his mob bannished him. He had joined 3 other meerkat groups but didn't he last very long in either of them. The first mob died out from disease, the second mob had dispersed and the most recent mob he was in kicked him out for killing 2 babysitters he was babysitting with to satify his need to kill. He now wonders the Kalahari looking for another mob to join.

Before introducing him to the Devils, I'm going to have him team up with Black Widow but after she takes advantage of him then leaves him to face a predator alone, he'll get seriously injured then join the Devils. After he recovers he'll leave the Devils to seek revenge on Black Widow. I'm thinking of using him in a plot to kill off Triscuit.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had lost interest in wanting to rp Strangelette and since I'm in a Halloween movie mood I had decided to make a meerkat based off Michael Myers mwa ha ha ha ha)
Back to top Go down

Michael Myers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Roving Males/Lone Females-
Jump to: