Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DW Animation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 pm

I'm installing the Flash free trail, and I was wondering, what if we gave animating a few scenes from the roleplay a shot? I'd like to do the Devils vs Zippers fight. vote on your preferred scene to be animated!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 pm

I think the Zippers vs Devils is a good one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:50 am

I don't mind. If we get really good at it, maybe we could make a TV series and post it on youtube Very Happy
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:53 am

Awesome, I told my dad I wanted photoshop for my birthday so I should be able to help soon since my birthday is in just 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:57 am

Two weeks? I better get working at your birthday present.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:05 am

Lol, well I think I'd probably be better in character design than animating, (draws what they think would be the best look for each character).
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:06 am

I probably wouldn't be much use, but if someone posted the seperate animated scenes, I could probably put them together and add music.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 am

And there's another thing, will we add in voice talents for different characters or just recorded meerkat noises?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:12 am

It depends how we present the show. Since the meerkats don't talk, I always imagined the show as more of a meerkat manor style, with just one narrator. But it's a bit mroe involved than that and voices for seperate characters might be good.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:15 am

Well I was thinking it could be more like how Disney does it, of course real animals don't talk, but the made up characters do, and the humans just don't understand them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 am

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★ wrote:
Well I was thinking it could be more like how Disney does it, of course real animals don't talk, but the made up characters do, and the humans just don't understand them.

Actually it's been proved that they DO communicate, just in a different way.

For instance, orcas have tons of different calls. They think that they call eachother names.
Back to top Go down

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:40 am

That's awesome. I would help, but I can only do basic animations and I use paint, nothing professional. I could make trailers and stuff, but apart from that...

I think we should use voices for the characters, it makes it more interesting.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:46 pm

I'd host a casting call on youtube...

I'd do animation and backgrounds...

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:10 pm

I think I can also do backgrounds, and who knows, maybe I might do some voicing a/some character(s).
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★ wrote:
I think I can also do backgrounds, and who knows, maybe I might do some voicing a/some character(s).

YOU DO BACKGROUNDS?!?! What kind of backgrounds?! =O
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Uh, well I have drawn backgrounds that kinds look like they are out of Bambi scenery.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Heh. I might make some requests from you, I suck at backgrounds, so my PMD2 comic sruggles. =/
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Yeah, I try doing my own comics to, but sometimes they get too sketchy and not very clear, but with a computer, that shouldn't be much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:45 pm

I have to use stock images for my backgrounds. Putting animated Pokemon on real life photos FAILS.
Back to top Go down

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 pm

I make backgrounds for drawings, but they're kinda suckish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DW Animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: DW Animation   DW Animation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DW Animation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: