Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Slaughter snarled and bucked up, knocking Nero off of him, he snarled loudly again and stood ready to fight. He lloked like a mad bull ready to charge.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Nero smirked. He wasn't scared of him. He headbutted into Slaughter's gut and bit into him once more, nearly shredding Slaughter's side. Pulling more fur out of it and biting at the exposed skin.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Slaughter bit down hard on Nero's neck right behind the ear and tore hard at it. He also clawed at Nero's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Nero kicked and jabbed Slaughter's under belly, opening the wounds he received earlier.

ooc:i have to go, i just cut myself on a badly dirtied nail trying to fix my sister's wall in her closet. Dad's running me to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Iblis barked and charged at Slaughter... For no apparent reason... (XD)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Slaughter kicked Nero off of him and forced him to the ground, seeing Ibilis charging he snarled loudly, ready to fight, he wasn't afraid to kill a female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Simmons saw the fight and tackled Iblis before she could reach Schemes. He then went over to Nero and viciously bit his tail, giving him a warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Nero chomped Simmons muzzle shut and flung him away from him. He better stay out of this. This wasn't about the group or him. It was between He and Slaughter. He turned back to the male and smiled oddly.

ooc:You mean slaughter?

In the distance, a young female was approaching. She paid no attention to the bleeding males. She had bad slits on the side of her mouth. She waited for the group to notice her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Iblis got up after being tackled and headed straight for Slaughter again. Once again for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Juamba ran over to the fight, growling angrily. She hip-slammed everyone.
Juvita looked up at the hawk warily.

ooc: Juvita and Schemes are still at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Slaughter snarled, he decided to take the first lunge and jumped to attack Nero. He sank his teeth into Nero's throat and forced him to the ground, prehaps if Simmons joined him, Nero would give up, or die fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Nero barreled to force things to change. He tore into the same exposed side Slaughter had. Then scent marked him and then the bushes. He stood there. Watching

Samara sighed. She walked closer to the group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Slaughter again wiped off Nero's scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Simmons grabbed Nero's tail and bit down hard. He wouldn't stand for insubordination.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Iblis began chewing on Slaughter's tail all of a sudden without reason.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Slaughter snarled and kicked Ibilis har, square on the nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Nero growled at the pain and grabbed Simmons, reopening old wounds from their fights. He made no move to scent mark. He was still, knowing he was too much in an injured state to continue..for now.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Slaughter growled, then he smirked evilly, he could become Simmon's answer. Forgetting about Ibilis, he lunged forward and bit down on Nero's side and pulled hard, trying to pull him away from Simmons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Nero rolled to tear off of Slaughter and rammed him as hard as he could. He was done fighting. For now, Slaughter knew as well as he did that they were in no condition to continue much longer.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Slaughter snarled, he wouldn't care if he was to be blinded with four broken legs, he'd keep fighting until he had won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Nero smirked. He may be demented in every way, but he was also smart at times. He began licking his paw and leg.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Slaughter snarled again and snorted, Pathedic. He watched Nero as he stepped away to lick his own wounds while he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Nero smiled. The pathetic ones were the ones that wore out their bodies too fast. He continued grooming himself.

Samara approached Simmons.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Slaughter looked and saw the female, he growled, weren't females supposed to approach the dominant female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Samara opened her mouth wide, revealing muscle and her whole row of bottom teeth from her slitted mouth and stuck out her tongue. She turned back to Simmons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next