Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Tisca follows Morning Glory.
Scar follows, keeping an eye out.
Chester Quavers watches wistfully. [i]Not long now...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Antebellum looked at Senji. I'm your aunt, you mother's sister and your father's old mate.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Karma glanced at the sky suddenly hearing a flap of wings and a screech but seeing that it's only a vulture she doesn't become alarmed but knows it's a sign that a death has occured in the area.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Senji tilted her head. Really? You were Sidorak's mate?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Karma stares straight ahead. She hated the scent of death in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:21 am

Pamela follows quickly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:19 pm

No, you're father died in battle. Cheyenne completely forgot about poor Chris, and she's led you to think that Sidorak is you're father. He's not.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Bahiya wasn't far off and overheard, she padded over and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Karma glances around enjoying the scenery as the group continue toward their foraging ground destination.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:30 am

Curious, Chester Quavers padded over. She always liked stories, and this seemed like a good one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:29 am

Nimbus stays close to Antebellum, while Faeya heads below ground.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Antebellum didn't feel like filling in the pups the whole story. Maybe when they were older she would.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Karma spots a herd of gemsbok grazing in the distance and smiles as she saw a mother nuzzling her calf. She can't wait to cuddle up to her pups once they are born.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Bahiya padded over to Antebellum and the pups, she was willing to tell them what she knew, I know some things, she looked to Senji, I know that your father was a brave and very strong meerkat. He was one of our greatest fighters. Your mother was evicted from the mob and he din't follow her... huph, I don't blame him, but one day the Blizzards attacked, for no reason whatsoever that I know of. Your father had faught hard, but they were relentless. We weren't aware of what had become of him until after the battle. A very strong and noble meerkat had been lost that day.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Pamela hears the story and nods to Senji. He was very noble.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Karma digs at the ground as she walks but isn't finding anything. She'll have wait until the group reaches the foraging ground to find anything nuriting.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Jupiter was very quiet as the group walked along. She looked around once in a while, jumping slightly at even the smallest of noises. She hated being out in the open, she really did... But, she did know she was with some others... It still failed to keep her calm however.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:57 pm

karma notices Jupiter's nervousness and peeps reassuring her that she's safe and the group won't let anything bad happen to her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Antebellum rested her head on her paws. She was tired, since while she was foraging yesterday had fought off a lone female. Her shoulder was torn badly, and it hurt to move.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:28 am

Chester Quavers listens intently.

ooc: Does someone want to play Morning Glory for Maybelline.?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:44 am

Pamela starts digging on the way to the patch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:12 am

Nimbus grooms Antebellum, hoping she would feel better.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:21 am

Antebellum churred to Nimbus happily.

ooc: I already play far too many DFs, so. :. ..
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:43 pm

ooc: Okay. I'll take her unless anyone else wants to.

bic: Morning Glory sat underneath a bush, having had enough to eat for a bit.
Tisca and Scar both foraged intently.
Cloud Catcher stayed by Splash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Pamela munches on a beetle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next