Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackberry XDDD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Blackberry XDDD Empty
PostSubject: Blackberry XDDD   Blackberry XDDD I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:52 am

Name: (previously Galaxy, changed her name back to Blackberry)
Personality: Very dark and mean for sure. She's sorta bossy, but rather serious, even a little vain.
History: She left her mob, The Outlanders (created by Megan) with her sister Rose Thorn. She became DF of the Shadow Deaths. After Makuta left, She led the group, and they reluctantly followed her orders. She was killed by Makuta for not seeing him as a leader. She and Nakita HATE eachother.

Blackberry XDDD Meerka49
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Blackberry XDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry XDDD   Blackberry XDDD I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:35 am

Now Serenite will have to be the one listening to the arguments. XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

Blackberry XDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry XDDD   Blackberry XDDD I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:19 am

Yep.

Nakita was Makuta's first DF. They both liked him, so... Lol.

Maybe Serenite was Palladium's sister! =O
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Blackberry XDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry XDDD   Blackberry XDDD I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:41 am

Who is Palladium?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Blackberry XDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry XDDD   Blackberry XDDD I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:43 am

If you looked in the Anklebiters, she's the leader of the Elements. She a very nasty leader for sure.

Serenite sounds like a name that would be from that mob. So I see them as littermates. And they seem very similar. Lol.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Blackberry XDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry XDDD   Blackberry XDDD I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:46 am

Yeah, they both sound like some sort of mineral or something.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Blackberry XDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry XDDD   Blackberry XDDD I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Could you explain your new signature to me? Lol, seems like some of those things meerkat manor had for some of their meerkats.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Blackberry XDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry XDDD   Blackberry XDDD I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Yes,

First one is concerning her uncle Sargent, he had spent some time with the Stargazers while Akina was still a member. He hated pups, he thought they are annoying, whinny, and bratty. Sargent often ignored Akina when she tried to be nice to him and when the Dares had attacked, he'd stood from a distance watiching and not doing anything. So her uncle hates her.

The second is that she's starting to loose her memories of her parents, no matter how much she tries to remember them, he pup memory is very good and with each passing day, she is remembering them less and less. She doesn't remember her parents.

And the last one, "I think Someone is Watching Me"... well, after all she's been through, you can't blame her for being a little paranoid. XD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Blackberry XDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry XDDD   Blackberry XDDD I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:06 pm

I should make a version for Tuhi. Lol.

I'm not sure where I'd start though.

For him, the world really seems to be out to get him. Will things ever be good for him? We might never know. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackberry XDDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackberry XDDD   Blackberry XDDD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackberry XDDD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: The Spirits of the Sands :: The Moon Devils-
Jump to: