Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grovyle <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Grovyle <3 Empty
PostSubject: Grovyle <3   Grovyle <3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:56 am

Name: Grovyle
Personality: He is very serious. Always watching. Always moving. Always cautious. He is constantly thinking. He isn't afraid to fight if he has to. But he is a very good meerkat, and only will hurt others if he has to, but will not hold back or be careful in doing so. He does whatever it takes. He can seem cold and hostile at times. He is especially wary without Celebi.
History: Grovyle was born to Sevuela, a subordinate. He was raised in a very hostile group. Dusknoir was mean to him from the start. He was chased away by his rival, and when Celebi was killed, he had no choice but to keep going. He came upon the Oreos. The one he even considers trusting is Akina, and watches her carefully to see if he should...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Grovyle <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grovyle <3   Grovyle <3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:59 am

Is Dialga coming here?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Grovyle <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grovyle <3   Grovyle <3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:05 am

No.

x3

Maybe there can be s Sableye who goes back and forth to help Dusknoir and Dialga communicate. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grovyle <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grovyle <3   Grovyle <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grovyle <3
Page 1 of 1