Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rahkshi Hunter Avatar, PMD Style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Rahkshi Hunter Avatar, PMD Style Empty
PostSubject: Rahkshi Hunter Avatar, PMD Style   Rahkshi Hunter Avatar, PMD Style I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:08 am

Here's an avatar for one of the characters in my Bionicle story. Her name is Vickla. I drew in paint this time. I think it turned out well! I edited it in Photoshop. I based it off the profile head shots from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Obviously, this is not a Pokemon, or the meerkat either XD. A Rahkshi Hunter. Vickla, Hunter of Disinigration. Or, the power to turn stuff to dust. She's generally calm and welcoming, not the best fighter. She's got a close relationship with the Hunter of Hunger. She doesn't speak very often. She encourages Rooka alot.

I plan to do the other emotion avatars. It should be amusing, lol. As well as the other characters' avatars. Then, I might try drawing some sprites. x3 I'm having trouble creating more to match it... of the other characters, I mean.

Rahkshi Hunter Avatar, PMD Style Vickla_Avatar_by_clgpic
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rahkshi Hunter Avatar, PMD Style   Rahkshi Hunter Avatar, PMD Style I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Aw she's so cute^.^
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rahkshi Hunter Avatar, PMD Style   Rahkshi Hunter Avatar, PMD Style I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Thanks! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rahkshi Hunter Avatar, PMD Style   Rahkshi Hunter Avatar, PMD Style I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rahkshi Hunter Avatar, PMD Style
Page 1 of 1