Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' Empty
PostSubject: Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'   Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:51 pm

From the lists on the other threads I found the following for potential characters that could be brought onto the new 'Spirit of the Sands' section.

Tiny Kats
Oakwood (M) (Litter:19th Sept) – Mother: Morning Glory * (Kusuma)
Unnamed (Litter:19th Sept) – Mother: Morning Glory * (Pancake)
Humphrey (M) (Litter:19th Sept) – Mother: Morning Glory * (Stormy)
Friday (F) (Litter:7th Nov) – Mother: Bahiya * (Kusuma)

Midnights
Unknown number (Litter:19th Oct) – Mother: Mae

Devils
Branimir (M) (Litter:29th Oct) – Mother: Bohrok (Meerkats)
Hera (F) (Litter:29th Oct) – Mother: Psycho (Dipsy)

Reapers
Riola (Litter: 22nd Oct) – Mother: Zola (Stormy)

As it has been ok'd that Morning Glory's litter be released for adoption in the meerkat afterlife I have posted up this thread for naming reference but I do not know if the other pups have the ok for release. Once I get further information this post will be updated accordingly.
In the list of requests on the TK thread I have allocated the three pups to the first three requests:
Dispy and Meerkats will be next to choose if anymore pups from the list are made availible for adoption.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'   Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Can I also play Bahiya's pup? And for those with no names I'm guessing we give them names here right?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'   Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:17 pm

I shouldn't think that was a problem since Bahiya is your character and If you are happy to release the pup for adoption then it's ok by me. And yes for naming purposes I will update this thread.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'   Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Okay, for Bahiya's pup, a female named Friday since I changed the name of her living one. For Morning Glory's pup, a male named Oakwood. (Sounds like a last name)
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'   Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:26 pm

What's the living pup's name been changed to?

EDIT - Don't worry I've spotted it Shira correct?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'   Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'   Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:33 pm

I'll play the one in Zola's litter (Female named Riola) and for the one in MG's litter a mal named Humphrey.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'   Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:34 am

I didn't see this. XP
Can I take Psycho's? Will name it Hera, Hestia or Pesophone.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'   Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:00 am

I only up the thread up last night so you didn't miss much Dipsy. The main information was meant for MG's litter and to keep records of the other lost litters until they were givin the Ok for release for adoption.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'   Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:07 am

Okay thanks Wink
So does nobody mind if I take Psycho's? (I've decided on Hera.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'   Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:33 am

I'll adopt the other Devils pup, a male named Branimir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'   Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost souls for 'Spirit of the Sand'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Birth Records & Adoptive Lists-
Jump to: