Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leon and his daughter Megan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Leon and his daughter Megan Empty
PostSubject: Leon and his daughter Megan   Leon and his daughter Megan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Name: Leon

Appearance: Leon and his daughter Megan Meerka22
(I got this pic from Meerkat Manor the Story Begins)

Personality: protective, strong willed, brave, loyal, detirmined,

History: was a rover who had gone to many groups with great luck, (if you have a new character soon, you can go ahead and say they are one of his pups from one of the groups he was roving at) He was roving one day near a group he had been roving around for months with such great luck he was choosing to hang around, he found a pup that was left behind, Megan. He took care of her and he taught her his ways of surviving on their own. He hasn't yet found out she is actually his daughter, he had just assumed her parents were the domiants of the group dispite the fact she was abandoned. But he was the only rover around, all she has to do is mention that her father was a rover and he'd know, but she doen't reveal much of her past.

Name: Megan

Apperance: Leon and his daughter Megan Meerka20
(I got this pic from Meerkat Manor the Story Begins too)

Personality: sweet, kind, shy, timid, great survivalist

History: Was the daughter of a subordinate female, when her mother was evicted shortly after her first foraging trip, when her mother was giving her and her littermates more attention than the domiant female's pups. Megan tried to follow her mother but ended up lost. She ran into the rover, Leon. He took care of her and stopped roving to teach her how to survive on her own. She doesn't realize that he is actually her father, but he already in her mind, fills up a parental figure in her life.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Leon and his daughter Megan   Leon and his daughter Megan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:47 am

Great! Just have them approach the group. I think the Willows are sleeing, but if you can squeeze them in some how, we'll help move the plot along.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Leon and his daughter Megan   Leon and his daughter Megan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Leon seems like Turahn a little... In temperment.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Leon and his daughter Megan   Leon and his daughter Megan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:43 am

I'm about to open a new day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon and his daughter Megan   Leon and his daughter Megan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leon and his daughter Megan
Page 1 of 1