Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Characters that Need playing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Characters that Need playing Empty
PostSubject: Characters that Need playing   Characters that Need playing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Hey are there any characters that Sammi has left us to play? Should we refer to the name list? And Dipsy, do you need help with the gallery??
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Characters that Need playing   Characters that Need playing I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Yes, I was meaning to ask you if you wanted to take over Sammi's characters again. I don't minf if you say no, up to you.
There are also other characters that need playing, I'm gonna post a list here (If you know why these people haven't been on, please let me know):
Sammi's Characters
Scar Tiny Kats
Faeya Tiny Kats
Lithium Midnights
Verneice Willows
Hutch Willows
Flurry Reapers
Psycho Devils
Streak Zippers
Starburst Oreos (I think Pancake is taking her)

Goldfish's Characters
Violet Midnights
Lavender Willows
Daisy Willows
Dewdrop Willows
Mikeyal Oreos - Kusuma

Shentai's Characters
Shentai Oreos

Dastan's Characters
Dastan Zippers (Did he join the group? If not, he doesn't need playing.)

Last edited by Dipsy Tail Bonder on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Characters that Need playing   Characters that Need playing I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:33 pm

I was told by Pancake that Goldfish said I could play Mikeyal while she was away.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Characters that Need playing   Characters that Need playing I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Okay, thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters that Need playing   Characters that Need playing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:48 am

I can take back all my old characters (so Faeya, Lithium, Verniece, Hutch, Flurry, Psycho, Streak) and then some (like Lavendar, Daisy, and Dewdrop), but I just need to be told what has been happening in Zippers because I haven't been there since Sammi came.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Characters that Need playing   Characters that Need playing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Not much, althought I think Streak just escaped a vicious fight with Dash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters that Need playing   Characters that Need playing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:45 pm

ok cool thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters that Need playing   Characters that Need playing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters that Need playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: