Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th September

Go down 
+2
Pancake
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Turahn heads out into the desert a little ways, and goes behind a small shrub...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Unaware that she's half a mile away from a meerkat group, Carnation sighs exhausted then lays down on her belly with her head rested on her paws at the mouth of the bolthole thinking that she feels safe.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm

ooc: I'll have to create Turahn's companions later...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Joey sits back. Then he notcies Luke is gone...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Suddenly, Carnation spots some movement in a nearby bush. Anxious, she quickly bolts up ready to dive down into the bolthole if she has to. A mongoose comes stumbling out of the bush. It's one of the mongooses that were attacked at the Midnight's earlier. Carnation watches the mongoose nervously but she has a kind heart and begins to feel bad for the injured creature. She pads over to it and offers it some grooming soothing its wounds. Flattered by Carnation's kind nurturing offer, the mongoose accepts the grooming.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:22 pm

ooc: 1 Nephi 9:39 O, my beloved brethren, remember the awfulness in transgressing against that Holy God, and also the awfulness of yielding to the enticings of that cunning one. Remember, 1to be carnally-minded is death, and to be spiritually-minded is life eternal.

Carnation, kind? That's not right. XD

bic: Turahn sniffed the ground, his commpainions were here a second ago... His sides hurt badly, but he had to find them and make sure they were safe...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:41 pm

ooc: Lol I've never heard of that before. I actually named her after a flower but maybe I'll make her have a dark side later on>:J

Seeing that Carnation is skinny and weak from hunger, the mongoose repays her by helping her forage for a decent meal. He finds a tortoise nest nearby and rolls one of the eggs over to her. He cracks it open then smiles at Carnation. Carnation peeps a happy thank you and laps up the yolk quickly.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:54 pm

ooc: How about Mikeyal goes out trying to find Akina and the other pups late at night, but gets lost, and comes across Carnation, and the next rp day (four days later), when Carnation approaches the group, she'll have Mikeyal with her?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 pm

ooc: Sounds good to me

The yellow mongoose happily watches Carnation lap up the egg yolk. Feeling satisefied that he'd helped an animal in need, he disappears into the grass leaving Carnation alone. Carnation finishes up the egg yolk and looks up to find that the mongoose had left. She peeps and anxiously scans her surroundings wondering where the yellow mongoose had disappeared to. She whimpers not wanting to spend another night alone but at least she finally feels full, a feeling she hadnt felt since she was a month old. She looks down at her food filled protruding belly and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Mikeyal sat all alone in the shade. She stared at the ground, with no hope whatsoever for her sister. C'mon! you've never given up before and you are not giving up now! She whispered to herself, you will go to Akina and bring her back!

Last edited by Goldfish on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Carnation returns to the safty of the bolthole and begins to groom herself. She watches a heard of gemsbok graze in the distance but even those spook her easily. She watches them, jerking occasionally when they make a certain movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Mikeyal trotted up to Carnation, Hello.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Carnation is spooked by Mikeyal's sudden appearance and jumps. She backs away glancing nervously at the young meerkat but seeing that it's only a pup, she calms down but sits keeping her distance and makes occasional, shy glances at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 pm

It's okay... I'm no threat to you, I'm a friend she said.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Carnation's heart suddenly melts at how adorable Mikeyal is. She's a huge softy when it comes to pups. Carnation pads over to Mikeyal and nuzzles her then chirps(Well hello there sweety. Sorry about how I reacted toward you I'm a bit of a scardy kat Embarassed. What's an adorable pup like you doing out here all alone? Did you get seperated from your group?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm trying to find my sister, Akina, who was taken by my older brother in another mob and well it's kinda a long story. But anyway I must get her back! Mikeyal turned to the gemsbok, WHOA what is that?

Last edited by Goldfish on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Carnation peeps(Sounds like quite a mission. You must miss Akina alot. Do you plan on going out to find her alone? It's pretty dangerous out there if it's ok with you I'd like to help you find your sister. Oh those are gemsbok they're a type of antelope. They kind of make me nervous though). The gemsbok begin to walk toward Carnation and Mikeyal. Carnation yelps and dives half way into the bolthole.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Turahn continues looking for his companions, and he starts to freak out a little. He can't find them.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:58 pm

ooc: When you said Flare would be scarred emotionally from traumatizing events, how so exactly?

bic:Flare was not too far away, she was trying to find a burrow to stay in for the night, she found an empty bolthole and sniffed it, it smelled okay. So she heads below.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Carnation peeks her head out from the burrow and sees that the gemsbok herd has passed. She sighs in relief then returns above ground. She chirps(That was close. I thought they were going to step on us with their giant feet)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Once that happened to an old friend's tail... not good. Anyway, you wanna come with me?
occ: I think when you talk you're supposed to do this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:53 am

Kal keeps looking around, trying to act concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Hershey, tired and depressed, heads below ground.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:53 pm

ooc: Well, Kusuma... With Flare... The battle was one of extreme death. The females were actually turned against their group, but perhaps Flare feels bad about being part of the death of her family, and joined Turahn and then other survivors. The other other survivor would be Tuhi in the Lavas, and he's nearly an adult. But he's become very fearful, and is very weak to the feeling of fear. I like to joke... "Fear is only in our minds, but it's taking over all the time" says Evanescence's Sweet Sacrifice. But for Tuhi, fear is not in the mind, in fact, it causes him pain. Turahn used to be extremely brave and always eager to help the others. He was influenced alot, and is pretty much ready to give up, but lives to protect his fellow survivors.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:19 pm

ooc: okay thanks Very Happy

bic: Flare layed down in the deepest part of the burrow. She sighed and tried to sleep, but it seemed pointless to try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th September
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next