Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th September

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Pancake
little_maybelline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:08 am

Cheyenne slunk even closer... Hello dearies.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:53 am

ooc: She's creeeeoy

bic: Clover nodded to Dusk, then turned to Cheyanne. She was frightened for some reason of this female...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:14 am

ooc: Lol
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Tank sticks by his brother worried about his condition and watches the sky nervously for predators. Lancaster gathered up the strength to join the rest of the group and weakly suns himself.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Slinking through the grass, a lone female made her way into the eastern part of the Willows territory hoping to find a new family to settle down with. After her long treck across the warming sand she climbed a rock and rested hoping to gather some strength back.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:47 pm

ooc: Oh CRAP.

Leaf is a Tiny Kat. Just realized... O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Buckeye was ignorant of Snowstorm's stares, and instead stared at Lancaster. She chirped to him. You should stay home today. Then, she led her group out, having two missions: finding the missing Willows and foraging.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Lancaster nods weakly then rests his head between his haunches. Tank wanted to go join the willows in trying to find their missing members but also wanted to stay behind to look after Lancaster. Tank makes his choice and chirps to Buckeye(I'm going to stay behind to look after my brother)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Buckeye nods, thanking Tank. She then continued her journey.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Tank stands gaurd over his brother. He'll risk his life to keep him safe if danger threatens.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Cheyenne sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Lithium narrowed his eyes, and slunk away to sit by himself, not comfortable in the presence of what he considered the other mob kats to be "enemies".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Jackie follows, immediately looking around and smelling the ground trying to catch their scent.

Snowflake follows by Jackie, looking at the sky at a starling flying overhead.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:52 am

Miley and Crash followed.
Keeko chirped to Tank and Lancaster, and followed Buckeye.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:30 am

Chirping to herself, Josephine spotted Tank standing tall on top of the burrow and excitedly jumped down and ran to get a closer look.

Slowly approaching Lithium, Dusk calls out to the dominant male still in a state of confusion. Where was Teetsie? Dawn? and the rest of family?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:57 am

Cheyenne looked back and Dusk.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:31 am

Tank chirps back to Keeko and watches the group as they head off to forage. He then turns his attention to sentry duty but sticks to the mouth of the burrow where Lancaster is. Tank scans the horizon and sky anxiously but doesnt notice Josephine. Lancaster musters all the strength he can and begins to forage around the burrow, weakly scratching at the sand.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Clover glanced at them, and sighed. She was a teenager now, and should probably be taking more responsibility. She was still not one to fight, though...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Sitting low in the dry grass, Josephine watched the two brothers intently noticing that that the smaller one of the two struggled to forage. Chirping to herself, she smiled and hurried off to find a tasty treat.
Shifting sand as quickly as her paws could move, she dug up a smaller than averaged sized skink and made sure it was dead with a quick bite. Carrying her prize proudly back to the edge of the burrow she waited until Lancaster was in close range.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Lancaster moves further away from the burrow but every step he takes is a struggle as the wound on his leg had become unbarely painful. He grits his teeth and pushes through the pain and continues scratching at the ground surface with no luck of finding food. Tank follows him acting as his body gaurd incase a predator launches an attack. Suddenly Tank spots Josephine and eyes her curiously. He barks to his brother who then eyes her, warily at first, but also becomes curious about her. She doesn't appear to be a threat and the 2 males decide to approach her.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Noticing both meerkats coming towards her, Josephine sat bolt upright and chirped nervously. Dropping the skink and nudging it forward with her nose she dashed away hoping to make it back to a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Tank chirped and tilted his head. Who was that female? The males notice the small skink she left behind. Lancaster pads over to it and sniffs it. She must've seen him struggling to find food and wanted to help him out. Lancaster sees her in the distance and smiles at her then happily eats the skink. Tank eyes Josephine in the distance getting the feeling she must be looking to join a group. He'd be happy to allow her in but that choice normally falls with the dominant female of the group and is unsure of how Buckeye might act if she catches her snooping around the burrow.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Smiling that they found the skink, Josephine set out to track down something slightly larger.
Prowling around by a cluster of large rocks, she found a scorpion hiding in the shadows. Pawing at it to release it from it's hiding place, she coaxed it free and disarmed it's stinger..Perfect.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Dusk eyed Cheyenne cautiously; he’d never seen her around before.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Still feeling hungry, Lancaster continues scratching at the ground. He comes to an ant colony and begins lapping them up as they swarm out to defend their home. Tank keeps his eyes to the horizon watching josephine forage in the distance. He smiled and felt thankful for her help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th September
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next