Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 19th September

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Pancake
little_maybelline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Not really wanting to see him go, but knowing it was for the best..Josephine peeped reassuringly back to Tank that she’d stay strong and he’d know where to find her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Maylene then ended her desperate please to Tank and just sat there giving herself some well needed grooms.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Tank looks back hearing Josephine's reassuring peep. He smiles. All he has to do is stay positive and maybe she'll fully recover from the cobra bite and he'll wait patiently for her return. Tank arrives back at the burrow and sits on his haunches lowering his head, his mind flooded with thoughts good and bad. Lancaster peeps relieved that his brother returned uninjured and pads over to offer him some bond grooming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Maylene ignored Tank's return back to the group and just continued to groom herself, as she wished for a mere moment she wouldn't be pregnant.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:52 pm

With Tank out of sight, Josephine weakly tried to stand but the pain from putting pressure on her right front paw hurt her shoulder. Losing her balance, she fell to the sand again and scrabbled about. Moving to safety was her only option and the closest shelter just happened to be the dreaded bolt hole..
Barking angrily at herself she shuffled the best she could across the sand.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Keeko sees Josephine jump in front of the cobra to defend Tank and is shocked. He didn't even know this meerkat, and she just risked her life for Tank. He ran over to her to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Maylene then for her own sake she went on sentry duty as she was thinking to herself, it was a mistake mating with Tank, but if I'm pregnant then I'll be happy but only because of the pups and I shall call them my own and hot his.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Out of breath Josephine flopped back onto the sand to rest having only gone a very short distance. Hearing footsteps, she turned her head to the other side and chirped at another unfamiliar face this time belonging to Keeko emerging through the scrub.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Keeko chirped to Josephine, to let her know he wasn't a threat. Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Letting out a small squeak indicating that she was still in pain but would try and solider on, Josephine stared back at Keeko admiring his thoughtful expression. Was this fine male part of Tank’s family? And were these kats the real Willows?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Tank returns the bond grooming. He can always count on his brother lifting up his spirit when it is down. He looks out into the distance still worried about Josephine. Lancaster notices Tank's worried expression and chirps(Hey what's the matter? Why are you so upset?) Tank whimpers lowering his head(Remember Josephine? She sacrefised herself protecting me from the cobra's bite) Lancaster sat there in shock. He had started to like Josephine and feared he'd never see her alive again.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 am

Keeko chirped and offered Josephine his shoulder. We better get you home.
Crash ran over to asist, and Miley goes onto sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:17 am

Jackie looks at Maylene.

Snowflake curls up next to Jackie and starts to drift off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:56 am

maylene is now on high alert and scanning every area except where Josephine is.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:24 am

Sandwiched between Keeko and Crash, Josephine rose up onto her feet and tried to hobble with them as they walked. Having their support warmed her heart..maybe she’d found a family after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Buckeye sees the trio approach and runs over. She had witnessed her act of compassion, and was thankful for her generosity. She helped bring Josephine to the burrow, where she was brought within. Below, Buckeye licked her wound and called for Miley and Crash to look after her while she led the Willows for an afternoon forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Maylene was quick to follow and stuck right behind Buckeye as she had no reason to stay behind at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Underground Josephine chrr’d gratefully Buckeye and gently rubbed her nose against the dominant female showing her gratitude. Chirping a goodbye as Buckeye left, she smiled at Miley and Crash as the joined her in the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Seeing Keeko helping Josephine back to the burrow, Tank peeps in relief happy to see her alive but worries how she'll do in the next couple of days. He nudges his brother Lancaster with his head telling him to her follow below. She's the female he likes and now is the time he can show her some of his charm to try to get her like him back. Lancaster peeps feeling a bit nervous about "talking" to her but decides to follow her below. He chirps softly to her and begins licking her wound hoping to soothe the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Maylene shot a quick glance at Tank but then looked away as she ahd lost any connection to him they ever had.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Tank catches Maylene's quick glance in the corner of his eye and looks away from her feeling guity that he may have gotten her pregnant and fears she may get evicted because of him. He grooms himself but makes quick glances and smiles to himself as he still has feelings for her but bites himself hard telling himself that it just cant be. Only the dominants are supposed to do the breeding.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Keeko chrred worriedly.
Miley joins Lancaster and Josephine and chirps.
Crash stays above, and goes on sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Buckeye leads the rest of the Willows out, leaving Miley, Crash, Tank, Lancaster, Josephine, and the pups at home. She trusted all of them. She made lead calls, and made her way toward the center of their territory. Food was important, but Buckeye wanted to find her missing family members.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Miley and Crash nodded to Buckeye.
Keeko follows, casting a glance backwards now and then.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Tuck looked at Cheyenne. What will she do next?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 19th September   Roleplay - 19th September - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 19th September
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next