Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luke - Whatshername

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Luke - Whatshername Empty
PostSubject: Luke - Whatshername   Luke - Whatshername I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:34 am

Well, I was listening to my ipod the other day, and Whatshername cadme up, and it reminded me of Luke. As I happened to be sitting with a pencil in my hand, it kinda inspired this drawing:
Luke - Whatshername 50fqqd
So what do you guys think? Personally, I hate the background. The meerkat was meant to take up the whole right hand side, but I suck at proportion XP
I also hate my writing. It's really messy (Don't worry if you can't read it, it's just the lyrics to Whatshername.)
What I DO like; I really like how Luke came out, even though his head looks a tad big XP
I plan to do one for each of my characters, not sure whether I'll do lyrics for their 'theme' or not.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Luke - Whatshername   Luke - Whatshername I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 am

AWESOME!!! Personaly I like your handwriting (cause it is waaaaay better than mine, trust me)
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Luke - Whatshername   Luke - Whatshername I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Aww Dispy Your picture is lovely ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke - Whatshername   Luke - Whatshername I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:35 am

Aw cute <3.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Luke - Whatshername   Luke - Whatshername I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:03 am

Very good job Dispy!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Luke - Whatshername   Luke - Whatshername I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Thanks! I've been working on some more; I've done Cloud Catcher, and one for a meerkat I plan on introducing (Her name is Little Thing). I'm currently working on Zozane's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke - Whatshername   Luke - Whatshername I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke - Whatshername
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Art Work-
Jump to: